You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Christchurch Mosque shootings

Jose Jones

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Sadly, I think Hades general depression over the state of the world saw him go down the conspiracy rabbit hole and be consumed by it. 

I thought that at first and maybe that's right. But I reckon he was posting stuff to deliberately provoke a strong response from either side and sit back and watch the bickering see the feminist stuff or SJWs, Jews and Muslims, rubbing his hands mischievously.  It happens constantly on Twitter where people are doing it with an agenda in mind but Hades motives were more likely boredom. 

1 minute ago, Denny Crane said:

I thought that at first and maybe that's right. But I reckon he was posting stuff to deliberate provoke a strong response from either side and sit back and watch the bickering see the feminist stuff or SJWs, rubbing his hands mischievously.  It happens constantly on Twitter where people are doing it with an agenda in mind but Hades motives were more likely boredom. 

I’d say root cause analysis hades had a tiny penis

There is a lot going on with the anti-muslim bigotry in society from those with a public platform. You have certain politicians who see it as a vote winner,  some who are true believers in Islam being not compatible with their country blah blah. Then you have grifters who can make careers and a lot of money by dehumanising muslims. All this creates a toxic atmosphere.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I would like to know how a person should be posting if he has a reasonably large penis so I a can adapt accordingly. 

Surely someone with a large member would not be posting on an internet forum, but would be out celebrating his good fortune with legions of women.

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Couldn't be arsed bumping the far right thread. As he's one of the hate speakers, I'll put it in here. 

Waxey-Lemon has just lost his harassment case against Cambridgeshire Police. 

Oh dear. What a pity, etc, etc... 

First Hades and now this.  Bad day for dickheads. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Couldn't be arsed bumping the far right thread. As he's one of the hate speakers, I'll put it in here. 

Waxey-Lemon has just lost his harassment case against Cambridgeshire Police. 

Oh dear. What a pity, etc, etc... 

He’s appealing but has to pay costs of £20k. He’ll crowdfund that and pocket the leftovers - job done.