Quantcast
Christchurch Mosque shootings - Page 6 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Jose Jones

Christchurch Mosque shootings

Hades' profile seems very popular today. Why does it say he last visited in January? Was he banned retroactively? Was he on probation or something?

27 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

and i can't stand fucking onions

Same here. I fucking hate them, can’t stand the texture. They’re probably a bigger limit to me when I eat out than not eating meat. Every fucking dish has got them in.

• Like 1

Can’t wait for that malignant cunt Murdoch to bite the bullet and hopefully start a downturn on all the media he owns.

D1A886F5-FC42-496B-AD47-36254235064F.png

3CF595C4-8711-4989-B83F-61D5D3EEF730.png

27EE6D64-8316-4DFE-9B7F-DEFF69800640.png

16 minutes ago, Hand Shandy said:

Yep. For the same kind of shit, as outlined by NV.

It wasn't posting the video that got him banned, it was also the associated bullshit.

I'll miss him, he was occasionally a window to some ideas I wouldn't know existed and I almost got used to his occasional outrageous posts, waving them away as, ah Hades. Admittedly, some of his stuff was horrible, jaw dropping in fact when seen out of the "ah, Hades" context, as if he was asking to get banned. Strange person.

He had decent taste in films and TV though.

2 minutes ago, SasaS said:

I'll miss him, he was occasionally a window to some ideas I wouldn't know existed and I almost got used to his occasional outrageous posts, waving them away as, ah Hades. Admittedly, some of his stuff was horrible, jaw dropping in fact when seen out of the "ah, Hades" context, as if he was asking to get banned. Strange person.

He had decent taste in films and TV though.

I'll miss him too, he went a bit haywire the last few days but I enjoyed some of his more 'challenging' ideas & he made some good points about feminism as well. A warning for some of his more racist stuff would've done in my humble opinion.

4 minutes ago, moof said:

What good points did he make about feminism? 

The one about them (feminists) being a shower of boring twats for a start.

*edit - that might've been mine actually

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Those comments from the S*n are one of the most disturbing things I've read today. Just second to some fucker bigging up mushrooms! What's the world coming to??? 

Fungi off!

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

For fuck's sake, this has gone way too far.  They are called butties/sandwiches.  Dave, ban this asshole.  

They’re butties/sandwiches if they’re in bread? Not rolls. Surely we can agree on that?

38 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Hades' profile seems very popular today. Why does it say he last visited in January? Was he banned retroactively? Was he on probation or something?

Double secret probation, he’s now on the rubber dinghy rapids the stupid prick

10 minutes ago, Aventus said:

You see the results running through the bottom of the screen? We beat Man Utd 4-1. Good times.

34 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Same here. I fucking hate them, can’t stand the texture. They’re probably a bigger limit to me when I eat out than not eating meat. Every fucking dish has got them in.

I have always been a really fussy cunt, and everyone used to call me on it, then as Aspergers became a thing they were like ah yeah - our soft lads got to be careful with the onions an shit, now me kidneys are fucked and I can’t look at spuds, chocolate, avocados, nuts or fuck all bar white rice and white bread and every cunt panders to it all of a sudden.

onions are utter fucking shite though, that slippery little skid through the teethn and I baulk like a bastard.

I wasn’t being serious about banning Hades. Could be a proper tit but so can we all. Banning him is a bit harsh.