You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Christchurch Mosque shootings

Jose Jones

27 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

and i can't stand fucking onions

Same here. I fucking hate them, can’t stand the texture. They’re probably a bigger limit to me when I eat out than not eating meat. Every fucking dish has got them in.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hand Shandy said:

Yep. For the same kind of shit, as outlined by NV.

It wasn't posting the video that got him banned, it was also the associated bullshit.

I'll miss him, he was occasionally a window to some ideas I wouldn't know existed and I almost got used to his occasional outrageous posts, waving them away as, ah Hades. Admittedly, some of his stuff was horrible, jaw dropping in fact when seen out of the "ah, Hades" context, as if he was asking to get banned. Strange person.

He had decent taste in films and TV though.

2 minutes ago, SasaS said:

I'll miss him, he was occasionally a window to some ideas I wouldn't know existed and I almost got used to his occasional outrageous posts, waving them away as, ah Hades. Admittedly, some of his stuff was horrible, jaw dropping in fact when seen out of the "ah, Hades" context, as if he was asking to get banned. Strange person.

He had decent taste in films and TV though.

I'll miss him too, he went a bit haywire the last few days but I enjoyed some of his more 'challenging' ideas & he made some good points about feminism as well. A warning for some of his more racist stuff would've done in my humble opinion.

34 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Same here. I fucking hate them, can’t stand the texture. They’re probably a bigger limit to me when I eat out than not eating meat. Every fucking dish has got them in.

I have always been a really fussy cunt, and everyone used to call me on it, then as Aspergers became a thing they were like ah yeah - our soft lads got to be careful with the onions an shit, now me kidneys are fucked and I can’t look at spuds, chocolate, avocados, nuts or fuck all bar white rice and white bread and every cunt panders to it all of a sudden.

onions are utter fucking shite though, that slippery little skid through the teethn and I baulk like a bastard.