Quantcast
Christchurch Mosque shootings - Page 4 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Jose Jones

Christchurch Mosque shootings

Just now, Fugitive said:

Hades is a fucking disgusting cunt.

I know it’s a separate argument, and I don’t want to get all woke on yo ass (although if we go ultimate present tense then who knows if I express myself as a 4 years old daisy) but hades is no cunt, he offers nothing, he is an out and out prick. There is something misogynistic about referring to the little turd as a cunt.

• Upvote 1

No tweet from Trump. He's usually quick to comment on international terrorism. He must be busy with his wall. No doubt a message of condolence will come at some point.

8 minutes ago, M_B said:

No tweet from Trump. He's usually quick to comment on international terrorism. He must be busy with his wall. No doubt a message of condolence will come at some point.

Goodbye Hades my old friend

We’ll never talk with you again. 

Because a racist softly creeping

Radicalised you whilst you were sleeping

And the vision that was planted in your brain

Made you go insane. 

Within the sound of Breitbart. 

• Upvote 7

Just now, Juniper said:

Long overdue, the silly daft tit.

To be fair to Dave, he handled it responsibly. Hades was banned temporarily for racist comments. He made derogatory comments about Mane and Salah's racial and cultural backgrounds, and now he is banging on about Jews, Muslims, and rape and murder because people like a chicken roll/bap/barm/piece. Although, he's right about the piece. Seriously, when you get the GF on TLW - perhaps the most open bunch of cunts since 4Chan in its heyday - having multiple people calling for somebody to be banned, you know it's gone wrong. There's plenty of places on the internet that a racist, misogynist, antisemitic, islamophobe vegan can share his views, I'm glad that this place only accepts on of those. 

2 hours ago, Hades said:

It's labeled NSFW. We're adults here. People need to know what happens in the world. Why do you want to shut down free speech?

If a video of someone mowing down people with a gun is an example of free speech, then I don't want a world with free speech. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

Poor fucker, not allowed to give racist views without a bit of push back. 

He's said what he's said. It's getting into bullying territory now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

To be fair to Dave, he handled it responsibly. Hades was banned temporarily for racist comments. He made derogatory comments about Mane and Salah's racial and cultural backgrounds, and now he is banging on about Jews, Muslims, and rape and murder because people like a chicken roll/bap/barm/piece. Although, he's right about the piece. Seriously, when you get the GF on TLW - perhaps the most open bunch of cunts since 4Chan in its heyday - having multiple people calling for somebody to be banned, you know it's gone wrong. There's plenty of places on the internet that a racist, misogynist, antisemitic, islamophobe vegan can share his views, I'm glad that this place only accepts on of those. 

Not a criticism of Dave/the mods as only an individual can control what they chose to say on here, which is exactly how it should be.

Overdue as in the rest of us have had to put up with his nonsense for way too long, despite warnings. 

Good riddance.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Boss said:

He's said what he's said. It's getting into bullying territory now.

Poor fucker, eh. Can't be a racist cunt without people using the same freedoms to reject it. Aww. FUCKING DIDDUMS.

I've got to say, I'm not shocked that you're the one - rather than condemning him or his words - who decided to stick up for him. 

• Upvote 4

So Hades got banned for racist posting but went away and decided in his infinite wisdom to learn from his mistakes and double down on his racism? God loves a trier.

• Upvote 1

Poor hades, the real victim here

fuck you sugar ape, comparing me to this sorry, sad prick. 

We all know who’s at fault for tragic events like this. It’s been played out over and over and is why we have to fight the right with everything we have. Shapiro and his ilk can fuck off with their fake condolences, when they happily whip up this hatred for a fucking pay check. Cunts

• Upvote 3

Just now, skend04 said:

So Hades got banned for racist posting but went away and decided in his infinite wisdom to learn from his mistakes and double down on his racism? God loves a trier.

I dread to think what his alt-account is going to be like. 

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I've got to agree here. Not really for the reasons you said, but because I love Rapey too much not to pile on.

Fair. He can fuck off though for that, that bad wanker

Just now, moof said:

Fair. He can fuck off though for that, that bad wanker

To be fair, I think he was trying to articulate your movement from left to the left of the left. I've absolutely no issue with that movement, by the way. Fucking hippie.

32 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

No condolence, just a link to his favourite right wing, conspiracy theorist website. Nice.

Is Trump Hades in disguise?

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

To be fair, I think he was trying to articulate your movement from left to the left of the left. I've absolutely no issue with that movement, by the way. Fucking hippie.

Don’t try coming at me with your fancy logic.

you might be right 

Looks to me like he has had some training. Knew how to handle the weapon with no hesitation. Looks almost military.

Cold nasty. Poor people. Shitty world we live in.