Quantcast
Christchurch Mosque shootings - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Jose Jones

Christchurch Mosque shootings

31 minutes ago, Hades said:

No mate. People need to see before The Powers That Be suppress it and change the agenda. The same applies to animal cruelty videos. People need to stop closing their eyes.

I don't need to watch people being murdered to know that murder is bad.

Dave - This cunt's gone too far, too often. Any chance kicking him to the kerb?

• Upvote 6

Bit much posting a link tbh. Anyone who wants to view it could find it with a quick 4chan search. Seems needless posting it on a LFC fanzine site. 

• Upvote 1

Donald Trump hasn't yet managed so much as a bland "thoughts & prayers" statement.  Instead, he's tweeted a link, without comment, a link to Breitbart's coverage.

5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Relentless censorship and demonizing of those with different views is why these things happen.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hades said:

Relentless censorship and demonizing of those with different views is why these things happen.

Bullshit.

Nazi-apologist bullshit.

Go fuck yourself. 

• Upvote 2

Is anyone actually shocked anymore? It just feels like mass killings are the norm these days. I'll be expecting a retaliation in Indonesia over the next few weeks. 

2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Is anyone actually shocked anymore? It just feels like mass killings are the norm these days. I'll be expecting a retaliation in Indonesia over the next few weeks. 

Not in the slightest. Decades of an utterly hateful press telling people their problems in life are caused by Muslims, Eastern Europeans, old people, young people, people on benefits, the EU, students, public sector workers, etc, etc, absolutely every single section of society bar the type of sociopathic tax dodging billionaires in charge of the press, inevitably leads to the biggest loons in society acting upon it.

• Upvote 7

51 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

What are the gun laws like in NZ? How has someone come in from another country and got hold of rifles like that?

The gun was legal, the magazine wasn’t

No surprise to see Hades' swollen, crisp-covered fingertips all over this thread the big pathetic virgin. Time to ban the tedious cunt.

I had the pleasure of meeting many Kiwis over the summer and a more relaxed, friendly people you will never meet. 

• Upvote 1

Horrendous. Utter scum. 

Are we still doing the "the left are as bad as the right" thing? 

The likes of Robinson and others of his ilk need to realise that their words have consequences. Talk of Muslims being the "enemy" etc will stir up the savages of society. 

23 minutes ago, Em City said:

Time to ban the tedious cunt.

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

You guys need to get up much earlier to get that particular worm.