Quantcast
Christchurch Mosque shootings - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Jose Jones

Christchurch Mosque shootings

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Hades, you need to think about your choices. 

You support the rape and torture of animals. Give over.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Yup, that sort of attitude is pretty standard in Australia, particularly amongst bogans in the backwater towns. We have a live one in Hades FFS. I had the misfortune of growing up with some of them in the boarding school I went too, we had a lot of kids from farming towns... the saddest thing is they were just like normal kids... particularly f you stick to simple topics like the AFL. They just grew up in very isolated towns, where they had very little contact with people from different cultures, and the media over there is completely dominated by Murdoch.

Bogans and Boarding School. Is that you Flashman?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Hades said:

You support the rape and torture of animals. Give over.

Righto. As a committed racist and a bigot, I’m not entirely sure you’re the most rational person to make that judgment just because I sometimes have a bit of cod or a free range chicken. Jew hating, islamaphobic, racist prick. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Don’t fucking link it FFS. 

It's labeled NSFW. We're adults here. People need to know what happens in the world. Why do you want to shut down free speech?

• Downvote 6

23 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Give over, Ardja, it’s not “pretty standard”.

It’s definitely not uncommon if you step outside of Melbourne or Sydney IMO. It’s not really all that surprising given how dominant Murdoch is over there.

http://theconversation.com/factcheck-is-australias-level-of-media-ownership-concentration-one-of-the-highest-in-the-world-68437

2 minutes ago, Hades said:

Why do you want to shut down free speech?

Because as a committed fascist, I hate freedom of expression. It’s jothing to do with not giving the cunts exposure. It’s because I hate free speech. 

3 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

@Hades please remove that link mate. There's no need to give that murdering cunt anymore exposure.

No mate. People need to see before The Powers That Be suppress it and change the agenda. The same applies to animal cruelty videos. People need to stop closing their eyes.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

@Hades please remove that link mate. There's no need to give that murdering cunt anymore exposure.

The big assumption you’re making there is that Hades thinks of the shooter as a “murdering cunt” as opposed to his hero.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

No it’s not a unique take at all, loads of fellow bogans think the same as you Hades. This is a press release from one of the higher profile ones for example.

8AC3D520-75DC-418F-86C0-3A54F251FE03.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Fucking hell, just read the senators letter!  

People like him and Hades are two a penny in Oz unfortunately (outside of Melbourne and Sydney).

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

The big assumption you’re making there is that Hades thinks of the shooter as a “murdering cunt” as opposed to his hero.

Thought they educated you better in reading comprehension at Geelong Grammar?