You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Christchurch Mosque shootings

Jose Jones

Just now, Fugitive said:

Hades is a fucking disgusting cunt.

I know it’s a separate argument, and I don’t want to get all woke on yo ass (although if we go ultimate present tense then who knows if I express myself as a 4 years old daisy) but hades is no cunt, he offers nothing, he is an out and out prick. There is something misogynistic about referring to the little turd as a cunt.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Juniper said:

Long overdue, the silly daft tit.

To be fair to Dave, he handled it responsibly. Hades was banned temporarily for racist comments. He made derogatory comments about Mane and Salah's racial and cultural backgrounds, and now he is banging on about Jews, Muslims, and rape and murder because people like a chicken roll/bap/barm/piece. Although, he's right about the piece. Seriously, when you get the GF on TLW - perhaps the most open bunch of cunts since 4Chan in its heyday - having multiple people calling for somebody to be banned, you know it's gone wrong. There's plenty of places on the internet that a racist, misogynist, antisemitic, islamophobe vegan can share his views, I'm glad that this place only accepts on of those. 

2 hours ago, Hades said:

It's labeled NSFW. We're adults here. People need to know what happens in the world. Why do you want to shut down free speech?

If a video of someone mowing down people with a gun is an example of free speech, then I don't want a world with free speech. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

To be fair to Dave, he handled it responsibly. Hades was banned temporarily for racist comments. He made derogatory comments about Mane and Salah's racial and cultural backgrounds, and now he is banging on about Jews, Muslims, and rape and murder because people like a chicken roll/bap/barm/piece. Although, he's right about the piece. Seriously, when you get the GF on TLW - perhaps the most open bunch of cunts since 4Chan in its heyday - having multiple people calling for somebody to be banned, you know it's gone wrong. There's plenty of places on the internet that a racist, misogynist, antisemitic, islamophobe vegan can share his views, I'm glad that this place only accepts on of those. 

Not a criticism of Dave/the mods as only an individual can control what they chose to say on here, which is exactly how it should be.

Overdue as in the rest of us have had to put up with his nonsense for way too long, despite warnings. 

Good riddance.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Boss said:

He's said what he's said. It's getting into bullying territory now.

Poor fucker, eh. Can't be a racist cunt without people using the same freedoms to reject it. Aww. FUCKING DIDDUMS.

I've got to say, I'm not shocked that you're the one - rather than condemning him or his words - who decided to stick up for him. 

• Upvote 4

Poor hades, the real victim here

fuck you sugar ape, comparing me to this sorry, sad prick. 

We all know who’s at fault for tragic events like this. It’s been played out over and over and is why we have to fight the right with everything we have. Shapiro and his ilk can fuck off with their fake condolences, when they happily whip up this hatred for a fucking pay check. Cunts

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

To be fair, I think he was trying to articulate your movement from left to the left of the left. I've absolutely no issue with that movement, by the way. Fucking hippie.

Don’t try coming at me with your fancy logic.

you might be right