Quantcast
Last 8 Draw - Page 10 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

 

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

 

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

 

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Last 8 Draw

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, A Red said:

The emotions I feel for my mrs can be wide and varied, she can be infuriating one minute and slightly less so the next. She is though an adopted red and like most people that come to find something they love later on in life she is a passionate follower. The day after Kiev she got online and booked us a hotel room in Madrid.

Was she planning on taking Ramos out with a sniper rifle from the hotel room? In the film, you would be pierce brosnan and your mrs would be helen mirren. Ramos would be benico del torro obviously. You wanted to bring Ramos to justice via Uefa, but your wife feels disillusioned with them and wants revenge. She's still angry with you for finding out and forcing her to abort the mission.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No way would Benico Del Torro lower himself to playing a shitehawk like Ramos. Ricky Martin nailed on for that role.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Was she planning on taking Ramos out with a sniper rifle from the hotel room? In the film, you would be pierce brosnan and your mrs would be helen mirren. Ramos would be benico del torro obviously. You wanted to bring Ramos to justice via Uefa, but your wife feels disillusioned with them and wants revenge. She's still angry with you for finding out and forcing her to abort the mission.

You're obviously aware of her vindictive and vengeful nature. I like the idea of making it into a film but i would have been a young Harry Belafonte and her an old Diana Dors.

 

In my version I get her a Real Madrid press pass and send her along to their training ground with explosives under her dress and a webcam in her cleavage. Meanwhile I'm sat in a lovely cafe in Plaza Mayor with a coffee, laptop, remote detonator and Katy Perry. The moment she is within 10 foot of that cheating cunt...boom! All problems solved

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, A Red said:

You're obviously aware of her vindictive and vengeful nature. I like the idea of making it into a film but i would have been a young Harry Belafonte and her an old Diana Dors.

 

In my version I get her a Real Madrid press pass and send her along to their training ground with explosives under her dress and a webcam in her cleavage. Meanwhile I'm sat in a lovely cafe in Plaza Mayor with a coffee, laptop, remote detonator and Katy Perry. The moment she is within 10 foot of that cheating cunt...boom! All problems solved

Haha sounds like an epic blockbuster. Luis suarez would be your contact on the ground. He'd be played by the lad that was Pachanga in carlito's way.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Anubis said:

No way would Benico Del Torro lower himself to playing a shitehawk like Ramos. Ricky Martin nailed on for that role.

 

 

True about bdt but he has that kind of face that can do a horrible villainous cunt like Ramos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×