You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Last 8 Draw

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, A Red said:

The emotions I feel for my mrs can be wide and varied, she can be infuriating one minute and slightly less so the next. She is though an adopted red and like most people that come to find something they love later on in life she is a passionate follower. The day after Kiev she got online and booked us a hotel room in Madrid.

Was she planning on taking Ramos out with a sniper rifle from the hotel room? In the film, you would be pierce brosnan and your mrs would be helen mirren. Ramos would be benico del torro obviously. You wanted to bring Ramos to justice via Uefa, but your wife feels disillusioned with them and wants revenge. She's still angry with you for finding out and forcing her to abort the mission.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Was she planning on taking Ramos out with a sniper rifle from the hotel room? In the film, you would be pierce brosnan and your mrs would be helen mirren. Ramos would be benico del torro obviously. You wanted to bring Ramos to justice via Uefa, but your wife feels disillusioned with them and wants revenge. She's still angry with you for finding out and forcing her to abort the mission.

You're obviously aware of her vindictive and vengeful nature. I like the idea of making it into a film but i would have been a young Harry Belafonte and her an old Diana Dors.

In my version I get her a Real Madrid press pass and send her along to their training ground with explosives under her dress and a webcam in her cleavage. Meanwhile I'm sat in a lovely cafe in Plaza Mayor with a coffee, laptop, remote detonator and Katy Perry. The moment she is within 10 foot of that cheating cunt...boom! All problems solved

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, A Red said:

You're obviously aware of her vindictive and vengeful nature. I like the idea of making it into a film but i would have been a young Harry Belafonte and her an old Diana Dors.

In my version I get her a Real Madrid press pass and send her along to their training ground with explosives under her dress and a webcam in her cleavage. Meanwhile I'm sat in a lovely cafe in Plaza Mayor with a coffee, laptop, remote detonator and Katy Perry. The moment she is within 10 foot of that cheating cunt...boom! All problems solved

Haha sounds like an epic blockbuster. Luis suarez would be your contact on the ground. He'd be played by the lad that was Pachanga in carlito's way.

• Upvote 2