You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Last 8 Draw

Bjornebye

Can remember the semi final draw last year went on longer than Apocalypse Now. You draw the first semi final and then the other one is known. Yet somehow they managed to interview everyone who'd ever lived in Kiev to reassure people they wouldn't get their heads kicked in or that the bizzies wouldn't be on the take during the Final.

Then they managed to have a Michael Parkinson chat with every fucker involved on stage in the draw.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Man United would batter Tottenham

over two legs in the Champions League. I want them out.

Not arsed which of them comes through , I would be confident against either of them in the semi , and would

( assuming Barcelona beat City ) mean only 2 English teams sharing the tv pot.

Looks like my draw is official judging by the leaked document !!

I really want Ajax, a proper European giant and also maybe a bit weaker than some of the others so a good chance to go through.

The main thing I want, however, is to avoid one of the other English clubs. While it would be fun to put one of them out, the stress of going out to one of them would make the games just impossible to enjoy. I would be happy enough with any of the others - Juventus or Barcelona would be a huge challenge, but that's what you're in the CL to do. And of course you'd fancy us to go through against Porto.

Just for fun, I'm going to predict:

United vs. Tottenham

Barcelona vs. Liverpool

City vs. Porto

Ajax vs. Juventus

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

D1pRkPmXgAMEjB5.jpg:large

11 hours ago, Aventus said:

I hope that's real, not because of us drawing Ajax, but because the blues will fucking explode, all of their crackpot theories about der redshite conspiracy will finally be confirmed. 

Didn’t the draw get ‘leaked’ last season as well? And the actual draw ended up exactly as predicted? 

Ajax it is. 

7 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Didn’t the draw get ‘leaked’ last season as well? And the actual draw ended up exactly as predicted? 

Ajax it is. 

Just went back to check. They had a semi-final draw last year and Roma published ticket info for their game against us on their website before the draw was done. 

If that draw Stig posted turns out to be correct then it’s probably time that questions have to be asked. 

Compared to last year, we're not the most dangerous team in the last 8, though we are definitely not a team anyone would like to be drawn against. For me, I'll take anyone on, though I would rather we get drawn at home first and thats purely down to not having Robertson for the first leg. I'd rather have his pace for the away leg.