Quantcast
Fulham (A) 17/3/19 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Bjornebye

Fulham (A) 17/3/19

3 hours ago, LFC 5 Times said:

Allisson, Trent, Matip, VVD, Robbo, Fabinho, Lallana, Keita, Front 3 FC. 3-0 to the reds. Salah with 2.

I'd go with that, replacing Keita with somebody who actually deserves a starting place like Gini or Milner.

Agree that Salah will start banging them in again soon.

Not that arsed about Lovren coming back either. Matip's done a really good job over the last few months.

“Libpool Libpool top of the league” will be ringing around West London on Sunday. Pressure back on City. I’ve been glass half empty for a few weeks but I’ve now convinced myself that we’ve had our blip, turned a corner and it’s all gravy from here on in. 

22 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

“Libpool Libpool top of the league” will be ringing around West London on Sunday. Pressure back on City. I’ve been glass half empty for a few weeks but I’ve now convinced myself that we’ve had our blip, turned a corner and it’s all gravy from here on in. 

Did someone say gravy?

sam-allardyce-hand-to-ear-west-ham-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

We're bad,we're bad,you know it.

It's going to be a thriller.

Exactly. Let's give these paedo statue worshiping nonces a good shoeing.

Get Lallana in to press the shit out of them. Gini needs a rest. 

Same defence and attack as normal. Take one or two of the strikers off in the second half if all is going well. 

5 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

You're dropping Mane? Hasn't he scored ten goals in his last ten games?

Rest him. We shouldn’t need him against Fulham.

6 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Rest him. We shouldn’t need him against Fulham.

Crazy. He's got a 2 week international break to rest.

Senegal have an African Nations qualifier to play at home against Madagascar, which is pretty meaningless as Senegal have already qualified top of their group, followed by a home friendly against Mali, so I suspect he'll not be used for 90 minutes in both those games.

Play the strongest XI available.

Also, no chance that Lallana & Shaqiri play together in a midfield 3, and especially not with Keita as the 3rd.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Lallana should definitely get another go after his shift against Burnley and his relative freshness.

Fabinho and Wijnaldum will take the other spots if Henderson is injured.

On 14/03/2019 at 11:50, El Rojo said:

Lallana should definitely get another go after his shift against Burnley and his relative freshness.

Fabinho and Wijnaldum will take the other spots if Henderson is injured.

Agree with this.

Would anyone else be tempted to give Chimpy a run-out at LB, at least for part of the game, in case we need him against Porto?

35 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Agree with this.

Would anyone else be tempted to give Chimpy a run-out at LB, at least for part of the game, in case we need him against Porto?

Racist 

On 14/03/2019 at 10:24, Em City said:

I'd be inclined to give Salah a rest and play Shaqiri instead.

The lad looks shattered.

Imagine the state of this place if Klopp did that and we failed to win.

For me Shaqiri, after a few good games as a sub, has failed to impress.

2 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Agree with this.

No. I'd like to beat Fulham.

20 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

No. I'd like to beat Fulham.

This. We have a fairly thin squad, especially in attack and defence. For that reason we are out of two cups, with the league and the CL left to play for.

This is no time for experimenting, and definately not for experimenting with proven failures.