You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Important stuff

Tony Moanero

5 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

Is that a brioche bun?

Fuck me that looks supoib.

I'm assuming that if that is a brioche bun, those chips are fried not once, not twice, but at least thrice.  And the arse that egg was fired from has roamed the fields freely without a by your leave.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Champ said:

Looks suspiciously like it to me.

Served on a cardboard plate. With ketchup 

Key question is whether the ketchup came from the fridge? 

14 minutes ago, Champ said:

Ah, so it wasn’t yours? 

I hadn’t had you down as the tomato sauce kind

It was just a picture I saw on Twitter that I thought might generate some debate.

Tomato sauce is for under 12s, oddballs & people who listen to James Last.

And nonces.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Mook said:

It was just a picture I saw on Twitter that I thought might generate some debate.

And nonces.

How dare you, I'm 39 and I don't like James Last. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Mook said:

And nonces.

I hate tomato sauce as its the only thing you ever taste when you add it to something. This is fine if you've used a dish of rotten meat transported on a galleon in the 18th century which has taken 3 months to get here but with modern day food I'd suggest your food is actually tasteless and shit.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

You could say that about every single type of sauce. You could say it about gravy or curry sauce, you could say it about seasoning or herbs. Just because you don't like a certain type of flavour doesn't mean everyone else's food must be rancid that uses it. Bet you don't dip your sausage in your egg do you... DO YOU!

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

You could say that about every single type of sauce. You could say it about gravy or curry sauce, you could say it about seasoning or herbs. Just because you don't like a certain type of flavour doesn't mean everyone else's food must be rancid that uses it. Bet you don't dip your sausage in your egg do you... DO YOU!

The flavour of the curry sauce is whole point of curry, herbs and spices give a combination of flavours as does dipping your sausage in egg yolk. Tomato sauce is so overpowering it makes it impossible to taste anything else.

• Upvote 1