Quantcast
Bayern Munich (A) Champions League 13/3/19 - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Bjornebye

Bayern Munich (A) Champions League 13/3/19

52 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Just had a tweet liked by James Pearce.

All downhill from here.

Was it calling Bascombe a cunt?

Just now, Dave D said:

Need our two captains on the pitch (VVD and Milner)

The actual captain can come on mid way through the 2nd half 

Did well against these at home. I'd be surprised if he doesn't play. 

When was the last time we had a good result away in Europe? We are due one but I don't think it will be tonight. The odds are in our favour, I mean there is no draw possible, we win if we draw. So only a loss would see us go out, we should go through. I'm not confident though. 

13 minutes ago, Captain Marvel said:

When was the last time we had a good result away in Europe? We are due one but I don't think it will be tonight. The odds are in our favour, I mean there is no draw possible, we win if we draw. So only a loss would see us go out, we should go through. I'm not confident though. 

Less than a year ago away against Man City mate. 

3 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

To Bayern Munchen?

Yeah, got a nagging feeling that we are going out. Been getting quite a few predictions right lately, too. Let’s hope I’m wrong.

They're peaking at the right time, have bags of experience, and we've shown little on our travels in Europe this season.

I can't see us winning the game, but if our forwards are firing then a score draw might be possible.

I reckon we'll go out though, 3-1 to Bayern.

#LFC starting XI v #FCBayern: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Salah, Mane, Firmino

Subs: Mignolet, Lovren, Fabinho, Lallana, Shaqiri, Sturridge, Origi

We were all genuinely confused with Lallana starting on Sunday. We have no choice but to trust klopp now. Still shocked though with fabinho on the bench unless he's not fully fit

Big shout leaving Fabinho out. I'd have had him over Wijnaldum if he was adamant he wanted Milner and Henderson.

Not a fan of Henderson and Milner in the same midfield at all. 

Not happy with that midfield at all. Fabinho should be the first name down for midfield. Milner owes a big performance here, he’s been poor for a while now.

1 minute ago, niallers said:

We were all genuinely confused with Lallana starting on Sunday. We have no choice but to trust klopp now. Still shocked though with fabinho on the bench unless he's not fully fit

His missus must have travelled over with them , in which case fair enough.