Quantcast
Cheltenham 2019 - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Jairzinho

Cheltenham 2019

Without wanting to offend any of the racing fans in here with my stupidity, but I just put a rushed bet on what I thought was the next race at Cheltenham, only to realise it was a South African race. The horse won and I now have £30 extra to lose over the next couple of days.

I don't even know fuck all about racing, but before anyone has a go at me about not respecting the equine festivity of it all, just bear in mind that I've banged a few "horses" in my time.

Whaaaaaay! Lads? Am I right lads? Lads?

• Upvote 2

On 11/03/2019 at 10:06, ZonkoVille77 said:

Here's my picks for tomorrow. Piece of piss...

Day 1

Supreme- Klassical Dream e/w

Arkle - Hardline e/w

Ultima - Up for review e/w. Beware the Bear e/w

CH - Melon e/w. Apples Jade win.

Mares - BDD

Close bros - A plus tard, Cubomania both e/w NHC - Ballyward

First one up. 

• Upvote 1

That cunt riding Glen Forsa should be booked for diving - jumped off on purpose! 

Im having a torrid time of it here. Not only have I lost the first 2, bet365 have had that £30 winnings back and reckon the horse came second. I watched the race. I saw it win. The commentators commentated it winning. I’m absolutely blagged by it.

10 minutes ago, belarus said:

That cunt riding Glen Forsa should be booked for diving - jumped off on purpose! 

Im having a torrid time of it here. Not only have I lost the first 2, bet365 have had that £30 winnings back and reckon the horse came second. I watched the race. I saw it win. The commentators commentated it winning. I’m absolutely blagged by it.

You picked the wrong day to start smoking spice!

Of course, I had Klassical Dream in my other Lucky 15. With the other two (up to now) coming nowhere. 

I've picked the first 3 winners, but pretty much all in different bets. Only a couple of them still up. 

Screenshot_20190312_150122.jpg

1 hour ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

First one up. 

Repped ,had a few quid ew on Beware the Bear at 12-1 so fair fucks.

You're only as good as your last selection mind so Melon better step up mate !!!

48 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Beware the Bear for me. I'm ducking out of the 3.30 as I'm not confident enough on Buveur D'Air to merit having a proper punt on it. 

I'm not confident, but have decided to chuck a decent amount on Buveur D'Air anyway.

Fuuuuuuuuck off.

Somebody in work told me to put the winner of that on and I forgot to do it. I don’t have a clue when it comes to horses but he got a few people to bet on it.

Gutted.