You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheltenham 2019

Jairzinho

7 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

There were only 4 races left and I had to chuck something in. Had a look at other meetings but didn't fancy anything. 

e/w four fold. Fuck wasting any money on 10p singles and doubles etc.

Anyway, hope Envoi Allen wins for both of us! 

3 wins and 1 place on day 2 is probably the best I've ever had. Chuffed with myself. 

Gordan Elliott isn't having the best of festivals so far. I've been disappointed with his horses. Although having Jack Kennedy on board is a hindrance to most horses. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

Is there any value in looking outside Definitely Du Seuil and Lostintranslation for the win first up tomorrow or is it a shoot out between them two? 

I have a decent bet on Pravalaguna in that one at 25/1. I think it has a fantastic chance but it's a bit of a cavalry charge that race. Lostintranslation is a very good horse. I wouldn't back Defi Du Seuil. But you just never know.

• Upvote 1

Little look at tomorrow. So far, I fancy

1st race - Lostintranslation

2nd - First Assignment and Aaron Lad. Both have course wins to their name and have won on soft ground. Fancy Culture De Sivola at a bigger price too. 

3rd - Footpad

4th - has to be an unadventurous pick of Paisley Park

5th - nothing appeals that much. Splash Of Ginge e/w. Second in the same race last year. On soft ground. Runs off the same weight. Worth a punt. 

6th - Posh Trish - Paul Nicholls' runners have been running quite well. Course form. On soft. I don't rate Barry Geraghty as a jockey, so the favourite doesn't grab me. 

7th - Any Second Now - good jockey on board. Some bloke tipped it on ITV Racing last weekend. He loves the Foxhunters Chase and says he'd been told the horse was in great form coming into the race. Touch Kick for Paul Nicholls. See reasons above, re: trainer form. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I have a decent bet on Pravalaguna in that one at 25/1. I think it has a fantastic chance but it's a bit of a cavalry charge that race. Lostintranslation is a very good horse. I wouldn't back Defi Du Seuil. But you just never know.

Cheers I'll have a look at that one 

I think one of the two principals wins the first unless they go to war, which I don't see happening. I think it's right they're similarly priced. The form book points to them being incredibly similar. 

Might depend a bit on if the ground changes tomorrow.

Just small stakes today because it's a nightmare day as usual. Best of luck. 

Day 3

JLT - pravalaguna, lostintranslation e/w

Pertemps- First Assignment, Flemcara- both e/w

Ryanair - Frodon e/w

Stayers- Paisley Park win, Faugheen e/w

Brown Advisory- Azzerti e/w

Mares Novice - Posh Trish e/w

Kim Muir - out sam, any second now - both e/w