Quantcast
The thread for when you can't find the right thread - Page 5 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

 

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

 

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

 

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Remmie

The thread for when you can't find the right thread

Recommended Posts

On 14/04/2019 at 11:43, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

 

 

My owd fella was really good mates with Chris and he was a genuinely great bloke.

 

’We’ve’ got one of Franks heads that was given as a gift to ‘us’.

 

Not spoken to the sperm donor in years, but I’m hoping he sees fit to give Franks head a good home in his will.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I’ve got Ronson’s audiobook on his time playing with Frank’s band in the 80’s ready to go.

 

Didn't realise he’d also helped write the script for the film made on him a few years back.

 

The bassist’s story is always the least interesting story...

 

The ‘Frank’ film was a bit of a pisstake in all honesty. He traded on, and let ride, several things that were not true. The fiction sold was a story and done for personal gain and growth and came at a time when the real ‘story’ had no right of reply. Shithouse.

 

I’ve met Ronson and he’s alright, but he’s the kid at school who everybody ignored until his dad got arrested for sniffing coke of a hookers arse and he had something interesting to talk about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

The bassist’s story is always the least interesting story...

 

The ‘Frank’ film was a bit of a pisstake in all honesty. He traded on, and let ride, several things that were not true. The fiction sold was a story and done for personal gain and growth and came at a time when the real ‘story’ had no right of reply. Shithouse.

 

I’ve met Ronson and he’s alright, but he’s the kid at school who everybody ignored until his dad got arrested for sniffing coke of a hookers arse and he had something interesting to talk about.

Oh aye, he’s pretty nondescript as a character. I like that though, makes him a neutral eye-witness of the more unique people/stories he’s invariably focusing on.

 

Someone tediously trying to make their own persona part of the story would be too much, I reckon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woken up at 7 am by a pair of spice heads rolling around fighting on the driveway. They were in super slow motion and might as well have been throwing feathers at each other.

 

Some noise the cunts made. Like a pair of retarded foxes swedging. Obviously made it up and walked off down the road arm in arm talking about being bezzie mates, while each complaining about the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Woken up at 7 am by a pair of spice heads rolling around fighting on the driveway. They were in super slow motion and might as well have been throwing feathers at each other.

 

Some noise the cunts made. Like a pair of retarded foxes swedging. Obviously made it up and walked off down the road arm in arm talking about being bezzie mates, while each complaining about the other.

Vidz or GTFO. Fucks sake Liz.

 

(this post was sponsored by big Phil Windsor)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Vidz or GTFO. Fucks sake Liz.

 

(this post was sponsored by big Phil Windsor)

Mate, when I’ve just woken up I may as well have an ear of corn hanging out me gob. It was a toss-up between the lot of us for who was most dull-witted.

 

Time I’d looked out, laughed and lazily scratched my arse they were already off down the road like Mr Soft.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Mate, when I’ve just woken up I may as well have an ear of corn hanging out me gob. It was a toss-up between the lot of us for who was most dull-witted.

 

Time I’d looked out, laughed and lazily scratched my arse they were already off down the road like Mr Soft.

Mr Soft rep. You didn't even get the chance to ask them why the world in which they're living is so strange. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Mr Soft rep. You didn't even get the chance to ask them why the world in which they're living is so strange. 

One of them walked into the lamp-post, but just brushed it off as he was moving so slowly. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just arrived at the Royal A&E. As I’m coming in there’s a girl in a blue top and short skirt, covered in shite, saying to reception staff “I don’t know how I’m going to get home. I didn’t even know I was here.”

 

Just another early morning in the Pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign on a Whiteboard in A&E:

 

SUNDAY APRIL 21st

THE WAITING TIME AT 01.30hrs IS 5 HOURS

 

Blimey. Hope that’s improved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×