You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The thread for when you can't find the right thread

Remmie

On 14/04/2019 at 11:43, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

My owd fella was really good mates with Chris and he was a genuinely great bloke.

’We’ve’ got one of Franks heads that was given as a gift to ‘us’.

Not spoken to the sperm donor in years, but I’m hoping he sees fit to give Franks head a good home in his will.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I’ve got Ronson’s audiobook on his time playing with Frank’s band in the 80’s ready to go.

Didn't realise he’d also helped write the script for the film made on him a few years back.

The bassist’s story is always the least interesting story...

The ‘Frank’ film was a bit of a pisstake in all honesty. He traded on, and let ride, several things that were not true. The fiction sold was a story and done for personal gain and growth and came at a time when the real ‘story’ had no right of reply. Shithouse.

I’ve met Ronson and he’s alright, but he’s the kid at school who everybody ignored until his dad got arrested for sniffing coke of a hookers arse and he had something interesting to talk about.

26 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The bassist’s story is always the least interesting story...

The ‘Frank’ film was a bit of a pisstake in all honesty. He traded on, and let ride, several things that were not true. The fiction sold was a story and done for personal gain and growth and came at a time when the real ‘story’ had no right of reply. Shithouse.

I’ve met Ronson and he’s alright, but he’s the kid at school who everybody ignored until his dad got arrested for sniffing coke of a hookers arse and he had something interesting to talk about.

Oh aye, he’s pretty nondescript as a character. I like that though, makes him a neutral eye-witness of the more unique people/stories he’s invariably focusing on.

Someone tediously trying to make their own persona part of the story would be too much, I reckon.

Woken up at 7 am by a pair of spice heads rolling around fighting on the driveway. They were in super slow motion and might as well have been throwing feathers at each other.

Some noise the cunts made. Like a pair of retarded foxes swedging. Obviously made it up and walked off down the road arm in arm talking about being bezzie mates, while each complaining about the other.

2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Woken up at 7 am by a pair of spice heads rolling around fighting on the driveway. They were in super slow motion and might as well have been throwing feathers at each other.

Some noise the cunts made. Like a pair of retarded foxes swedging. Obviously made it up and walked off down the road arm in arm talking about being bezzie mates, while each complaining about the other.

Vidz or GTFO. Fucks sake Liz.

(this post was sponsored by big Phil Windsor)

29 minutes ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Vidz or GTFO. Fucks sake Liz.

(this post was sponsored by big Phil Windsor)

Mate, when I’ve just woken up I may as well have an ear of corn hanging out me gob. It was a toss-up between the lot of us for who was most dull-witted.

Time I’d looked out, laughed and lazily scratched my arse they were already off down the road like Mr Soft.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Mate, when I’ve just woken up I may as well have an ear of corn hanging out me gob. It was a toss-up between the lot of us for who was most dull-witted.

Time I’d looked out, laughed and lazily scratched my arse they were already off down the road like Mr Soft.

Mr Soft rep. You didn't even get the chance to ask them why the world in which they're living is so strange. 

• Upvote 2

Just arrived at the Royal A&E. As I’m coming in there’s a girl in a blue top and short skirt, covered in shite, saying to reception staff “I don’t know how I’m going to get home. I didn’t even know I was here.”

Just another early morning in the Pool.