Quantcast
The thread for when you can't find the right thread - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Remmie

The thread for when you can't find the right thread

This thread is dedicated to the miscellaneous nature of your various posts when you can't find a suitable thread but you perhaps feel it's not worthy of starting one for. 

I was recently on a stag do and one of the guys I met on it has been in a relationship for 13 years. During years 0-6 they boinked like most couples but then his Mrs announced that due to her Christian views they were to no longer have sex until they were married. So for the next 7 years they hadn't had sex though she'd given him regular oral sex. 

Now my religious knowledge is beyond atrocious but that seems like a quite unusual interpretation of the rules. 

Anyway, the story has a happy ending (innuendo completely intended), not because they got married but she has gone back to having sex again, it was a good stag bonding moment when that was announced. 

What a strange relationship. I couldn't put up with that though, you don't change the rules halfway through the game.

9ycWtQu.gif

• Upvote 1

Fuck that. 

I tried to find the Brechin thread on the FF last night from Si, no joy. Anyone else able to find it? 

Premarital sex is disgusting when you think about it. The DNA from multiple partners leaves an imprint in the women's DNA. There's a reason quite a few cultures ban it.

12 minutes ago, Hades said:

Premarital sex is disgusting when you think about it. The DNA from multiple partners leaves an imprint in the women's DNA. There's a reason quite a few cultures ban it.

Best to go for anal then.

• Upvote 1

Where is the first aid thread, in case I, or someone else suffers an injury whilst viewing TLW and while we're on about our H&S, who is the sites designated first aider?

Just in case like. 

19 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Where is the first aid thread, in case I, or someone else suffers an injury whilst viewing TLW and while we're on about our H&S, who is the sites designated first aider?

Just in case like. 

Lifetime Fan 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Hades said:

You'll probably like it when you finally get the chance. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Hades said:

Maybe on your planet but not this one

1 hour ago, Hades said:

Primates testicular size is relate to female promiscuity. The bigger slags they are the bigger balls you need to wash the other guys out who was there before you. Our are trending towards the large size indicating a species of polygamy

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/how-we-do-it/201805/do-men-have-the-balls-promiscuity

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

This thread is dedicated to the miscellaneous nature of your various posts when you can't find a suitable thread but you perhaps feel it's not worthy of starting one for. 

I was recently on a stag do and one of the guys I met on it has been in a relationship for 13 years. During years 0-6 they boinked like most couples but then his Mrs announced that due to her Christian views they were to no longer have sex until they were married. So for the next 7 years they hadn't had sex though she'd given him regular oral sex. 

Now my religious knowledge is beyond atrocious but that seems like a quite unusual interpretation of the rules. 

Anyway, the story has a happy ending (innuendo completely intended), not because they got married but she has gone back to having sex again, it was a good stag bonding moment when that was announced. 

Matthew 15:11 - "What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them"

The verse goes on to say "but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them." So, she gets the holy thumbs up for swallowing too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anny Road said:

Primates testicular size is relate to female promiscuity. The bigger slags they are the bigger balls you need to wash the other guys out who was there before you. Our are trending towards the large size indicating a species of polygamy

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/how-we-do-it/201805/do-men-have-the-balls-promiscuity

The article states the opposite. It's the size of the  sperm mitochondria which pushes out competing sperm. When plotted against testes size, to indicate volume of sperm, humans are monogamous.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Remmie said:

It worked for Clinton.

Is she American? I think they regard oral sex as foreplay or something.

There was a moral panic maybe five or six years ago among parents concerned children were sucking each other off regularly and not consider it having sex. So the lower status of oral sex is spreading. I remember Salman Rushdie writing about it a decade or two ago, something like oral sex being taken for granted in the US as integral part of an intercourse, whilst in Europe it was still considered a reward, a special treat.

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve been on fire warden training this week so I don’t mind volunteering to be the site fire warden. 

This is exactly the kind of selfless act this site has seen far too few of. 

Well done that man. 

I'm qualified incase we get twatted by a missile or torpedo and we spring a leak. I think we might survive this one lads. 

56 minutes ago, Hades said:

The article states the opposite. It's the size of the  sperm mitochondria which pushes out competing sperm. When plotted against testes size, to indicate volume of sperm, humans are monogamous.

I made the classic mistake people who claim to be intelligent often make, without admitting it.

I knew the theory and have read articles about it, so to made a pseudo intellectual point and make myself look intelligent i googled, it clicked on one result, never read it just looked at the pictures. There you go bask in my glory I thought as I sat back.

Except you read it. Fair play repped.

I'll stick to posting pictures out of context. Lets not fall out about the weight of men's balls.

image.png

31 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

This is exactly the kind of selfless act this site has seen far too few of. 

Well done that man. 

There’ll be a fire alarm test at 11am every Tuesday.  No need to evacuate.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anny Road said:

I made the classic mistake people who claim to be intelligent often make, without admitting it.

I knew the theory and have read articles about it, so to made a pseudo intellectual point and make myself look intelligent i googled, it clicked on one result, never read it just looked at the pictures. There you go bask in my glory I thought as I sat back.

Except you read it. Fair play repped.

I'll stick to posting pictures out of context. Lets not fall out about the weight of men's balls.

image.png

Nice one. 

I think the the solution may be to have a teabag weigh-in. 

We we need a suitable judge, someone with experience with ballast and seamen. 

One name and springs to mind...