You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Man City FFP stuff

Bjornebye

Would you take a points deduction for City to guarantee the title for us this year?   

133 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take a points deduction for City to guarantee the title for us this year?

• Yes I'd rip your fucking arm off for the title this year fuck the oil money cheating Manc bastards.
    • No. It will taint our first title in years. I'd rather see what happens.

We all know they are dodgy bastards and any recent success has been bought not earned. Is obviously very very unlikely they would get a points deduction over it (Its not even a Premier League breach is it?) but if you had the choice to have them deducted 10 points guaranteeing us the title would you take it or say no and see how it pans out without it? 

Guest Alex_K

A little like saying "if you were running 2nd in a 100 m. race, would you take the opportunity to cleanse the steds from the 1st runner if it was what was needed for you to win the race?". Absolutely! City are where they are on entirely false pretences - our team has been built by the money generated by this club (like every other team in the league - even probably Chelsea nowadays). In that context, we are head and shoulders the best side in the country. City's outlook is an absolute farce.

I thought it was only UEFA who were looking into it and not the FA? UEFA have different FFP rules to the FA so I don't think there's much that will happen regarding the Premier League. Perhaps there's something in the Sancho backhander but I suspect there will be a ban on signing youth players. No points deduction though as I don't think the FA are involved at this stage.

I am of course open to being corrected for being wrong.

Wouldn't feel like a title win if it happened after the season finished for me. Would only feel right if they started the season on minus points. 

Having said all that the fume from the bitters would be marvelous

I don't want them to have the points deducted this season, I want us winning it despite that. I want the stories to be about how we had to extra dig deep in order to rise above this cheating City team. Not about how we only won it because of the point deduction. 

And then they start next season on minus points, giving us that extra boost towards retaining the prem for the first time in over a decade. 

European football ban. 

Transfer ban. 

Make an example of the cunts. 

1 minute ago, Marko121 said:

It will be a fine equivalent to whatever they find down the back of the sofa. 

That's the joke of it all. The only thing these twats will listen to is points deductions (hell, a 3-point deduction in the group stage would be more effective than a multi-million pound fine, not as beneficial to corrupt UEFA cunts though), transfer bans or exclusion from the CL altogether. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Who was the last top flight English team to be deducted points? Not going to happen, shitty little fine and a suspended transfer ban. That'll learn them.

Middlesbrough got deducted 3 points for not turning up at Blackburn in 97 didn't they. Not sure any other side has been deducted points since although I still think we were cheated out of 2 points by a fucking beach ball.