You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Modern day phrases and general shit you hate

Lee909

46 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The concept of 'influencers' makes me physically sick. Basically you're a bum who appeals to bums and will probably top yourself before you're 26 once it dawns on you that you are in fact, a bum. 

Get a job you complete waste of clothes. 

A mates daughter gets into all that shit, she's very pretty and all that, and knows it, she calls herself a millennial which is another load of bollocks. 

Who the fuck do they think they are that they're in a position to influence anyone the fuckin', wankers

Maybe one for the World of a Woman but when the said daughter was working behind the bar someone was talking about the Romans invading Britain and she said, what did the normal people do when the Romans came? I should of said they got influenced. 

1 minute ago, easytoslip said:

A mates daughter gets into all that shit, she's very pretty and all that, and knows it, she calls herself a millennial which is another load of bollocks. 

Who the fuck do they think they are that they're in a position to influence anyone the fuckin', wankers

Maybe one for the World of a Woman but when the said daughter was working behind the bar someone was talking about the Romans invading Britain and she said, what did the normal people do when the Romans came? I should of said they got influenced. 

Pics pr GTFO 

• Upvote 3

Why does someone have to be evil if they vote a certain way? It’s bollocks. I’ve got mates who say “I’d never have a pint with a Tory” and that’s bollocks too, because I’ve seen him do it. 

Why can’t it be seen that voting a certain way means that the top line stuff resonates with a person’s way of thinking. Because that’s what 90% of us operate on - top line info and traditional beliefs from upbringing. 

Assuming all tories to be evil is over stating the proactive thought of the person voting - there won’t be that much detail most of the time. 

I bet there are as many criminals, rapists, murderers, baddies or whatever,  who are left leaning, as there are that are right. A political vote based on limited info isn’t a way to determine who someone is. 

I vote Labour, so does that automatically outline me as a better person than all tories? I can tell you definitively that is absolutely not the case. People elevating themselves over half the population because they lean or think a particular way is ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Chris said:

People who deliberately miss out words in sentences and abandon the concept of grammar in written sentences. Effectively, typing as their dumb asses would speak.

"That shit so thoughtful doh."

"He baby momma got no baby daddy lmao."

Thats the whole of yorkshire for a fucking start

I found the term "Brexit" slightly weird and immature (insert inevitable joke about voters)  

Why the need for a catchy little abbreviated term that sounds like a fucking breakfast cereal?

They had previous though-   

Definition of 'Brexit'

Definition: It is an abbreviation for the term “British exit”, similar to “Grexit” that was used for many years to refer to the possibility of Greece leaving the Eurozone. Brexit refers to the possibility of Britain withdrawing from the European Union (EU). The country will hold a referendum on its EU membership on June 23.

On 17/02/2021 at 18:00, Bruce Spanner said:

The term 'self care' has me really flustered at the minute, mainly as all I think of is women taking a long bath and having a dalliance with the shower head on full.

'I'm going to make time for some self care tonight, everybody should take some time for self care'

'You're going home for a wank and a rub down in Nivea, aren't you?'

*slap*

Best bit in Not Going Out was when Lee was off out somewhere and asked Lucy what she was planning; when she said "a bottle of wine and a chick flick" he just stared at her until she shouted "It's a type of film!"

• Upvote 1

On 18/02/2021 at 17:00, Chris said:

People who deliberately miss out words in sentences and abandon the concept of grammar in written sentences. Effectively, typing as their dumb asses would speak.

"That shit so thoughtful doh."

"He baby momma got no baby daddy lmao."

They do sound like the kind of people who use their asses for speaking.