You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Movies you've been obsessed with?

Elite

Pitch Perfect - It makes me happy inside for reasons I can't quite explain. 

The Departed - some films I can only bother with if I watch from the beginning, like if I came across shawshank on TV halfway through I'd probably not bother. With the Departed I can watch from any point, and if I come across it then it stays on. 

The Lord of the rings - That scene at the end where they are about to bow for the king, but then he says that hobbits bow to no one, and then the crowd of thousands including the King kneel for them, and the hobbits who have been looked down on by everyone for their whole lives are now the tallest people there. Fucking hell I welled up a bit just typing that. 

Die hard - I watch this every Christmas eve while I get smashed and attempt to finish off the wrapping.

Oldboy - Great film, crazy, violent, and tense, with some big twists. 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Pitch Perfect - It makes me happy inside for reasons I can't quite explain. 

The Departed - some films I can only bother with if I watch from the beginning, like if I came across shawshank on TV halfway through I'd probably not bother. With the Departed I can watch from any point, and if I come across it then it stays on. 

The Lord of the rings - That scene at the end where they are about to bow for the king, but then he says that hobbits bow to no one, and then the crowd of thousands including the King kneel for them, and the hobbits who have been looked down on by everyone for their whole lives are now the tallest people there. Fucking hell I welled up a bit just typing that. 

Die hard - I watch this every Christmas eve while I get smashed and attempt to finish off the wrapping.

Oldboy - Great film, crazy, violent, and tense, with some big twists. 

I think I can explain it mate. You are gay. 

Donnie Darko. Got right into the whole theory of time travel and the website and stuff.

Withnail & I. Watched it all the time in my student days. Ditto The Who's Tommy. Just loved it for some reason.

Cloverfield. Followed all the ARG stuff that was going on around it, most of which ended up having fuck all to do with the actual film.