You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Movies you've been obsessed with?

Elite

Don't have to be the greatest.

I fucking love Training Day, have watched it about 30 times, best performance ever from Denzel in my opinion.

Dead Man's Shoes as well, boss movie that looks like it cost about a tenner to make.

Yeah training day is class. 

Dunno really, when I was a kid it was Return of the Jedi and Wrath of Khan, probably just because I had them on tape. Know them inside out now. 

Have always had a soft spot for The Hunt for Red October too. 

Race with the Devil - 1970s cult film which I've seen about 20 times & absolutely love

Dazed & Confused - seen this about 30 times, never gets boring

Superman 3 - This film is so underrated

Deer Hunter - Considering how long it is, I've seen this a good few times too. I like putting it on when I'm drunk & falling asleep to it

Awakenings - hugely underrated film with DeNiro & Robin Williams. My Dad took me to the pictures to see it when it came out & it made a big impression on me

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Shooters the 90s liverpool gangster movie, watch it all the time nostalgia overload, most recently the Vince Vaughan film Brawl in Cell Block 99, every single scene is brilliant.

Cell Block 99 is one of the worst films I’ve seen in decades. Opinions, eh. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Shooters the 90s liverpool gangster movie, watch it all the time nostalgia overload, most recently the Vince Vaughan film Brawl in Cell Block 99, every single scene is brilliant.

One of those shooters got sent up a couple of years back for some 'caper' in Runcorn. 

Class film. 

• Upvote 1