You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I want to see Virgil as Captain now...

Block109'er

Disgraceful thread.

We have a must win game at the weekend and for you to be throwing our skipper under the bus, when we need everyone to get behind the lads is sickening. Lascelles has put his body on the line for us and doesn't deserve this.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

And I want my girl to jerk me off with her feet, but we don't always get what we want don't we?

I had the exact same problem with my 3rd wife, but after I took my clothes off and doused myself in sesame oil, everything came together.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Block109'er said:

My old man often harps on about how the Captaincy was unceremoniously taken of Phil Thompson and given to Graeme Souness.

I genuinely like Hendo but it's time to make Virgil Captain from next season.

Henderson will keep the armband until the end of the season at least and there is no point starting a thread about changing things in the summer with 10 games to go. How the fuck is that going to help matters ?

10 hours ago, Block109'er said:

My old man often harps on about how the Captaincy was unceremoniously taken of Phil Thompson and given to Graeme Souness.

I genuinely like Hendo but it's time to make Virgil Captain from next season.

I challenge you to a duel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Red Hot said:

Virgil is the leader at the back regardless of who is the skipper. Yes I prefer him to Hendo as the future LFC Skipper. But lets do it at the correct time and place, not at such a crucial time in the season. 

He’s the leader at the back. There’s an old song about that, isn’t there?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

I would wait until the the last game of the season and have him stripped of the captaincy publicly, five minutes before kick off.

And make him wear a Not The Captain armband.  

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I would wait until the the last game of the season and have him stripped of the captaincy publicly, five minutes before kick off.

Flayed in the centre circle, one lash for every backpass this season 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Alan Sex said:

He’s the leader at the back. There’s an old song about that, isn’t there?

They said he came from the wrong side of town
They told me he was bad but I knew he was sad
That's why I felt for the leader of the pack
One day we had to find someone new
I had to tell my Jordan we're through
He stood there and asked me why, but all I could do was laugh

Took the liberty to change a couple of words.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

The fact plenty of people don't want Henderson starting games tells you all you need to know about him being captain.

He should not be captain next season. 

I'm more than happy to let anonymous people on the internet choose our captain,its far more sensible than the manager doing it.