Quantcast
Vowels Only VOTING The Final - Draft Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Vowels Only VOTING The Final

Best Team Only  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Best Team Only

Vote for your favourite side out of the below. 

Voting closes 9pm Monday 4th. 

MEGADRIVEMAN

1740260_Chile.jpg

RED HOUSE

1740223_Fiorentina.jpg

RAPEY

1F752A3D-F89B-48C4-92D5-FADE3498B976.jpeg

DIM

1740202_Slovenia.jpg

Alexander-Arnold is the man - but not even he's saving the first defense. 2nd two teams are the ones here: probably plump for Dim on account of midfield 

Yes but not for you , everyone who played should vote. Obviously if it was a 2 team final you wouldn't have to. 

2 hours ago, DimReaper said:

In that case, Sugar Ape. As seems to be the consensus at the minute, I think me and Sugar Ape have the two best sides here.

To be fair though my team would have beaten them both at the same time lad 

Rapey for me. Good solid balanced team given the draft's difficulty (even though I would obviously have bagged this shit a few years down line as Arthur's and Akanji's world class talent become popular knowledge).

• Upvote 1

Got a good idea for a draft next time round. Something along the lines of having tiers for clubs which are worth a different amount of points if you pick a player from them. Current players only. You can't go over a certain amount of points on your team for example;

Real Madrid, Barca, Liverpool - 4 points

AC Milan, Spurs, Roma - 3 Points

Benfica, Valencia, Schalke  - 2 Points

PSV, Leicester, Celtic - 1 point 

I will probably have about 6 teams per tier and say you can't go over 25 points? 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Got a good idea for a draft next time round. Something along the lines of having tiers for clubs which are worth a different amount of points if you pick a player from them. Current players only. You can't go over a certain amount of points on your team for example;

Real Madrid, Barca, Liverpool - 4 points

AC Milan, Spurs, Roma - 3 Points

Benfica, Valencia, Schalke  - 2 Points

PSV, Leicester, Celtic - 1 point 

I will probably have about 6 teams per tier and say you can't go over 25 points? 

Yeah, that's an interesting idea but drafts based solely on current players aren't my bag at all, so I wouldn't be in

1 hour ago, DimReaper said:

Yeah, that's an interesting idea but drafts based solely on current players aren't my bag at all, so I wouldn't be in

Can do it post 1990 and the club the points come from will be the team the player made the most appearances for ? 

Swooping in to rescue the situation, here we go.

The winner is....Rapey.

I always say a squad is like a good meal. I’m not a great cook, but a good meal takes a wee bit of time. But also, to offer a good meal you need good ingredients, and Rapey for me has that wee but more in the basket.

• Upvote 2