You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) 3/3/19

Bjornebye

29 minutes ago, an tha said:

On another note after the glow of putting a spanner in our works has faded i would be spewing if i was an evertonian.........their team has clearly short changed them all season and failed to put a proper shift in week after week.

Thing is though mate, none of them think like that.  Much too preoccupied with us.  Tonight is what they live for. The DVD will be out soon 

1 minute ago, Luckyhillkop said:

Even if we somehow win the league, it would be undeserved because no way we are the best team in the league. Even when we were wining every match earlier in the season we weren't that great. We are getting what we deserve right now. Fuck it. 

Jesus. That’s a bit dramatic.

8 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

We’re a point off the league leaders and we’ve only conceded 15 league goals this season. We’ve a good chance of reaching the quarter finals of the European Cup too. 

Yeah, that's great but we'll win nothing of significance again and the narrative is growing that Klopp is a loser. It's not now or never but next season really will be. 

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

We’re a point off the league leaders and we’ve only conceded 15 league goals this season. We’ve a good chance of reaching the quarter finals of the European Cup too. 

After being 10 clear at the end of December. If it was Spurs we'd be pissing ourselves.

As for the CL, with our away form in that and our current overall form I'd be very surprised if we made it through.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Herp McDerp said:

After being 10 clear at the end of December. If it was Spurs we'd be pissing ourselves.

As for the CL, with our away form in that and our current overall form I'd be very surprised if we made it through.

When were we ever ten clear?

17 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

You've been waiting all year to say that haven't you?

Why on earth would you think that?

I've been an avid and active fan for over 40 years and Ive been very privileged and fortunate to witness and enjoy amazing success but on the flip side more recently I have also been at Wembley, Basle and Kiev and witnessed a lot of these players and manager totally shit the bed when glory beckons. It's becoming a pattern. I yearn for LFC's success.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Have you seen us play away from home recently? It's not a good chance, it's a poor chance. A very poor chance 

I'm fairly confident City will drop points against the mancs.

I'm also pretty confident that it won't even matter as we will ourselves have dropped more points before that. 8 points dropped in the last 6 games, struggling to convince myself that we are going to bag nine straight wins, irrespective of the fixtures, right now.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Luckyhillkop said:

Even if we somehow win the league, it would be undeserved because no way we are the best team in the league. Even when we were wining every match earlier in the season we weren't that great. We are getting what we deserve right now. Fuck it. 

So if we win it you’ll be on here saying we didn’t deserve it?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, derykw said:

Why on earth would you think that?

I've been an avid and active fan for over 40 years and Ive been very privileged and fortunate to witness and enjoy amazing success but on the flip side more recently I have also been at Wembley, Basle and Kiev and witnessed a lot of these players and manager totally shit the bed when glory beckons. It's becoming a pattern. I yearn for LFC's success.

This team is far from chokers pal

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

So a point of first with 9 to play and in the final 16 of the CL is what we deserve?

We blew 7 points lead. That's the most important fact right now. Like I said, winning mentality. If we feel it's okay to blow that kind of lead,, we hardly ever going to win anything 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Luckyhillkop said:

I don't know, let's wait until we win it to see how I feel. Right now though, yes we don't deserve to be champion. We are just not consistent enough. 

Lost one game in the league all season, we would deserve it if we did it in my opinion. And many others I would suspect.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

And, one other point, when the fuck have we ever done anything easily? 

Istanbul, Alaves in Dortmund, even cup wins in recent times against Cardiff and West Ham. 

It's still fucking on! 

30 years ago we done stuff easily, since, not so much.