You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rodgers to Leicester

Ne Moe Imya

It’ll make him or break him.

Ranieri had a dream run, but it’s probably not repeatable - so just what ARE the expectations at Leicester?

obviously, avoid relegation this season, but if I’m honest, I’d argue he’s taken on another Swansea.

To leave Celtic in the middle of a Title race, well, its a lack of loyalty isn’t it? Putting himself and his career first.

Rangers might take it now. Great for Stevie

1 hour ago, LFC 5 Times said:

Good appointment and good fit for Rodgers, completely unfair the flak he gets here. Christ that wave that was 13-14, still get upset thinking about it. Couldn't really have done more at Celtic, that Leicester squad he'll do well with, Madison, Gray,  Chilwell, Tielemens he'll all improve.

13-14 had little to do with him, it was built on the back of Suarez being a genius, Gerrard giving everything one last time, and Sturridge and that odious little twat Sterling being in the form of their careers! I'll give him credit for bringing Sturridge in, but his lack of tactical ability and lack of knowledge on what basic defending is cost us that season!

You cant build a credible title challenge when you're conceding almost a goal and a half every game!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

13-14 had little to do with him, it was built on the back of Suarez being a genius, Gerrard giving everything one last time, and Sturridge and that odious little twat Sterling being in the form of their careers! I'll give him credit for bringing Sturridge in, but his lack of tactical ability and lack of knowledge on what basic defending is cost us that season!

You cant build a title credible title challenge when you're conceding almost a goal and a half every game!

I agree and don't rate him much myself.

But I'm starting to think you wouldn't even have enjoyed the Paisley years.

Or did you once support Liverpool?

2 minutes ago, skaro said:

The Paisley years were immense, the man was a genius, and his hit rate for trophies during his tenure is unparalleled, even by that drunk up the east lancs!

Bob had been manager for a year when I was born, I was as lucky as hell!

7 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

He’s a prick that doesn’t know when to shut the fuck up! 

FEF36432-2037-4FDC-AFD8-C614D8FE1630.png

That's what I thought, the only thing worse than those choice of words would be to fly in to the stadium in a helicopter.

28 minutes ago, skaro said:

Bob Paisley didn't win the FA Cup. Really bad times.