Quantcast
Rodgers to Leicester - Page 11 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ne Moe Imya

Rodgers to Leicester

2 hours ago, aws said:

Ridiculous isn't it?  A day's wages would probably be enough to pay a couple of guys to house-sit during every game in a season. 

Who'd collect the rent on his Rachmann properties?

6 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Who'd collect the rent on his Rachmann properties?

The same guys when there is no match of course.  

3 hours ago, sir roger said:

On a similar topic , sports stars getting done for drunk driving. Fuck me, just get a bogus chauffeur to ferry you around you tight idiotic bastards.

Yes Mi'Lady.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

They broke back in tonight and put back all the autographed pictures and shirts he signed too himself. 

Hearing they broke back in and returned all his Scottish title and cup medals and took his spare change jar instead.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Hearing they broke back in and returned all his Scottish title and cup medals and took his spare change jar instead.

The Outer Hebrides Challenge trophy is a beauty though.

Ugly little one isn't he. If he put that smile on with his old rotten teath he had when he joined us. It would a perfect stop smoking campaign picture.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Word out this evening that Leicester are losing their head of recruitment (Macia) and a lot of their scouts.

It might have been in the works for a while but it sure looks ... interesting? that Rodgers has rocked up and literally a week later all the scouts have quit.

14 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Word out this evening that Leicester are losing their head of recruitment (Macia) and a lot of their scouts.

It might have been in the works for a while but it sure looks ... interesting? that Rodgers has rocked up and literally a week later all the scouts have quit.

I think I've seen they're getting the recruitment guy from Celtic.

"It was mixed messages. He was messing with my head. I lost respect for him, to be honest. He used to phone me up and tell me I was a wonderful guy, and would I like to go and see Tinie Tempah live at the Arena with him - and then he'd not phone back and go with someone else. It was disappointing, to be honest."

• Upvote 1

Somewhere over the rainbow, Colin Pascoe awaits a telephone call. Can he still coach given the damage to his legs after being thrown under a bus in June 2015?

By the way, which of you has altered Pascoe’s Wikipedia page?

In April 2019, Pascoe was seen in the Edge Hill area of Liverpool selling his arse to junkies and dossers for £20 an hour.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Pascoe

• Upvote 3

Roggo allegedly targeting Celtic’s head of recruitment, Lee Congrrton. Somebody send Lee an Arriva Midlands route map so he knows where to avoid.

8 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Please let this be true. A weaker Leicester side should enable easier points in the coming seasons. 

I've thought their recruitment in recent seasons has been fairly decent - Morrison etc

They're now getting slowly Rodgered. 

Sacking a league winning manager and giving Rodgers free reign on transfers.    Leicester haven't been the brightest bunch since winning the league. 

44 minutes ago, Cultured Left Peg said:

Please let this be true. A weaker Leicester side should enable easier points in the coming seasons. 

I've thought their recruitment in recent seasons has been fairly decent - Morrison etc

They're now getting slowly Rodgered. 

They've been very hit and miss with recruitment since winning the league. They've spent big on Slimani, Silva, Iheanacho, Maguire and Maddison, and only the last two have made a decent impact. Iheanacho is the very definition of inconsistent, while Slimani and Silva have been sent out on loan to Fenerbache and Monaco. Leicester have done well to get Tielemans on loan in return from Monaco though. He looks a player well suited to this league.

10 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Good move if he was the one who suggested Van Dijk.

Anyway, we'll all be on here lauding him when they take points off Manchester City.