You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rodgers to Leicester

Ne Moe Imya

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

They broke back in tonight and put back all the autographed pictures and shirts he signed too himself. 

Hearing they broke back in and returned all his Scottish title and cup medals and took his spare change jar instead.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Word out this evening that Leicester are losing their head of recruitment (Macia) and a lot of their scouts.

It might have been in the works for a while but it sure looks ... interesting? that Rodgers has rocked up and literally a week later all the scouts have quit.

I think I've seen they're getting the recruitment guy from Celtic.

"It was mixed messages. He was messing with my head. I lost respect for him, to be honest. He used to phone me up and tell me I was a wonderful guy, and would I like to go and see Tinie Tempah live at the Arena with him - and then he'd not phone back and go with someone else. It was disappointing, to be honest."

• Upvote 1

Somewhere over the rainbow, Colin Pascoe awaits a telephone call. Can he still coach given the damage to his legs after being thrown under a bus in June 2015?

By the way, which of you has altered Pascoe’s Wikipedia page?

In April 2019, Pascoe was seen in the Edge Hill area of Liverpool selling his arse to junkies and dossers for £20 an hour.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Pascoe

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think I've seen they're getting the recruitment guy from Celtic.

Please let this be true. A weaker Leicester side should enable easier points in the coming seasons. 

I've thought their recruitment in recent seasons has been fairly decent - Morrison etc

They're now getting slowly Rodgered. 

44 minutes ago, Cultured Left Peg said:

Please let this be true. A weaker Leicester side should enable easier points in the coming seasons. 

I've thought their recruitment in recent seasons has been fairly decent - Morrison etc

They're now getting slowly Rodgered. 

They've been very hit and miss with recruitment since winning the league. They've spent big on Slimani, Silva, Iheanacho, Maguire and Maddison, and only the last two have made a decent impact. Iheanacho is the very definition of inconsistent, while Slimani and Silva have been sent out on loan to Fenerbache and Monaco. Leicester have done well to get Tielemans on loan in return from Monaco though. He looks a player well suited to this league.