You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rodgers to Leicester

Ne Moe Imya

1 hour ago, Boss said:

The Celtic fans reaction is weird. He's won 9 trophies out of 9 and has them top of the league. You'd think they'd show him some respect instead of pure hatred.

7 out of 7. No hatred just amazement , and a bit pissed off. Very pissed off. You don't and never will 'get it' 

5 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Screen-Shot-2019-02-26-at-20-19-07.png

Love this photo.  The white bit on the fox aligns perfectly with his collar.  The orange part of the fox face aligns with Brendan's.  It's like he is the fox, cunningly plotting an ascent into the "big six".  A seismic appointment from Leicester.  

DDkp.gif

• Upvote 1

Match Preview :

Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion match is going to be held on 26-th February at King Power Stadium (Leicester, Leicestershire

It’s a very fighting Soccer match at England Premier League.

They will try to show us their best skills, connection and tactics to win this match.

The table Place of Leicester City is 12-th rank in EPL and has 32 point.

The table Place of Brighton & Hove Albion is 16-th rank in EPL and has 27 point.

The favorite team is Leicester City, but Brighton & Hove Albion to show us their best game and take minimum two point or win.

Match Pediction: Better value, though, Pediction of the Premier League Match Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion on our end is 2-1
Leicester City 2-1 Brighton & Hove Albion

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

7 out of 7. No hatred just amazement , and a bit pissed off. Very pissed off. You don't and never will 'get it' 

You're right, I don't, but you'll be remembering those trophies with a smile on your face in a couple of years time. The fans need to knock it on the head and get a bit of perspective.

12 minutes ago, Boss said:

You're right, I don't, but you'll be remembering those trophies with a smile on your face in a couple of years time. The fans need to knock it on the head and get a bit of perspective.

You are talking collectively. I've seen a few shouts negative but he is gone now, Celtic fans I know me included are calming down. Lennon back to finish what he started. Him leaving wasn't the end. It was just the beginning. 

They can post as many bullets as they want. This man will be there for 10 in a Row. 

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

And he’s bang at the bullshit. Crying, laughing here....

"I'll give my life to make the supporters proud of their club," Rodgers said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47368712

Probably not the best choice of words given what happened earlier in the season. Seem to remember him saying likewise when he was unveiled here. Best of luck to him. Gave us some brilliant months did Brendan.

• Upvote 1