You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jussie Smollett

3 Stacks

12 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think it's a natural human reaction to believe a victim, in this case quote unquote. That said, this story has put a lot of people's brains in a pretzel. Plenty of people still don't want to believe he could have faked it despite the investigations and facts that have come out because he's a minority and they can't point fingers. 

(No rep left soz)

i agree, but there were so many people willing to use this to further their own agenda it was untrue. 

You can bet your life the MAGA kid and this idiot will be front and foremost of the Trump 2020 campaign - Fake News. 

20 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Still, what do we read into the fact that a single (alleged) false racist attack is getting more coverage than the thousands of legitimate racist attacks in the United States put together.

Agreed and now this will be used as jurisprudence for people to doubt future legitimate incidents. As funny as this is in isolation, it will have a bad effect. 

17 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Still, what do we read into the fact that a single (alleged) false racist attack is getting more coverage than the thousands of legitimate racist attacks in the United States put together.

He was actually getting plenty of coverage when people thought it was real and the fact it turned out to most likely had been staged is such an incredible twist that justifies huge interest.

Watching the footage of him and I guess his entourage leaving after he has been bailed with faces like he has been somehow wronged was incredible.

31 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Because its someone in the public eye. As unfortunate as that is, thats the case. 

I imagine a good 20 people have been shot dead across America today but if some cunt shot Britney in her toxic snatch it would be all over the world live bulletin shit (pardon the pun) 

That said, I've never heard of this cunt. 

26 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

What an utterly bizarre story. Did he really use two Nigerians and say they said 'This is Trump country' during the beating? That is unbelievably amateurish and sounds like an episode of Punked or Jackass.

I know. Thats like me paying Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lopez to 'gang-rape' me...... I mean.... 

Right I'll be back in 5

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

What's he famous for apart from this? 

I'd never heard of the cunt. 

US tv series called Empire, I'd never heard of him before either. He's managed to send right wing twitter into a total Trumptardian frenzy with this though so it's not all bad.

His lawyer alleges he was indeed attacked by the Nigerian brothers who worked on the show, and that the money he gave them was for nutrition and exercises. Now explanation why did they attack him and stage it as a hate crime.

It's got to be the most bizarre case ever.  

One account I read said the prosecution dropped the case as he was only likely to be sentenced to community service and had already voluntarily carried this out, so it was more they just decided not to proceed on that basis rather than that they have exonerated him.

Not sure if that’s accurate or not but anyone saying it isn’t is calling me a racist and I will break their fucking back through their computer.

• Upvote 2