You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

priorities

leslie

I think our main priority now is were the big money is, in the Euro championship, I think the days of the prem as Shanks used to say is our bread and butter are gone, because the cash and major prestige lies in being Champions of Europe or qualifying for next year but if we qualify by winning the Prem. we'll take it, feel free to blow me out of the water.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, leslie said:

I think our main priority now is were the big money is, in the Euro championship, I think the days of the prem as Shanks used to say is our bread and butter are gone, because the cash and major prestige lies in being Champions of Europe or qualifying for next year but if we qualify by winning the Prem. we'll take it, feel free to blow me out of the water.

IMG_20180117_142014.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, leslie said:

No.

4 hours ago, leslie said:

Have I missed something? When did UEFA start letting club sides take part in the European Championship? I’m not sure this is a good thing, like. The Euros are decent but the World Cup is miles better.

Other priorities. 

1) Beans on a fry up or not? Pick a fuckign side. 

2) Do you have any conkers handy? If not, pick a side and then get out looking for conkers. 

3) Fuck off, Code. If you don't think you're Code, and you definitely are, then you should reconsider your view of your self.

4) Have you watched a TV show or movie or read a book this week? Yes? Then why the living fuck haven't you posted about it in the relevant thread? 

Once you've sorted that out, come back for me.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, leslie said:

Euro Championship? Can club sides play in that?

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

My priority would be to win the Premier league and the Champions league 

It would be quite an achievement though for Liverpool ti win the Euros. Lets go for the World Cup too. Fuck it, let's go for Eurovision aswell. How hard can it be? 

11 hours ago, leslie said:

B1AD8419-1C4B-41D5-826F-DB9D3BB68F5D.jpeg.fcc87606fd683b63c85b740d49691e81.jpeg

10 hours ago, sir roger said:

For fairly obvious and emotional reasons most Reds would plump for the PL before the CL if only one could be attained , but on a prestige and financial level there is no real comparison.

The club gets far more money via the PL and tv rights income than it does via winning the CL. The CL money is just extra so is generally seen as 'more.'

Even if we got more money via the CL, Id plumb for the PL title every season for the next 5 seasons. Prestige wise, we've been so long without being English champions Id still say that would be a bigger prestige for us right now.

On 2/21/2019 at 6:31 AM, leslie said:

I agree that this is probably how our owners look at it but their outlook is not always the same as the fans.

I'd like us to win a few leagues first, just to knock the Mancs of their perch and put us back on top, doing that while fergs is alive to see it would be tremendous. 

I do love me a good European cup run though, its quite special, and the fact that there's big celebrations along the way as we make it though each round is much better than the slow burning build up along the way in the league. Although I imagine that will change after tomorrow though because we'll officially be in the title "run-in" with the finish line in sight. 

Exciting times. 

On 2/23/2019 at 10:37 PM, Aventus said:

I'd like us to win a few leagues first, just to knock the Mancs of their perch and put us back on top, doing that while fergs is alive to see it would be tremendous. 

I do love me a good European cup run though, its quite special, and the fact that there's big celebrations along the way as we make it though each round is much better than the slow burning build up along the way in the league. Although I imagine that will change after tomorrow though because we'll officially be in the title "run-in" with the finish line in sight. 

Exciting times. 

There is also the fact that we have never won the premiership league

• Downvote 6