You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) Sun 24/2/19

Bjornebye

Fucking despise these rat bastards - about time we won at the toilet again.

Will tell us a lot about this team this game...combination of needing something to wrestle back the advantage in title race, facing a team who will be revved up like fuck to put a spanner in our works and all the shite that comes with this fixture.

• Upvote 2

We'll bum them senseless, another famous OT win. 

If we start strong then them lot will collapse.

And forget about the players on the field, solskjaer isn't close to being on Klopps level. Jurgen could take Fulham there and get a result Vs him. They've had a decent run of fixtures to get to this point, we'll be his first big challenge in the league, and he's about to get found out, time to sow those seeds of doubt, yes we'll plant our seed deep inside them. 

• Upvote 1

To be honest, i think Rashford is a phenomenal player and de gea is probably the best keeper in the world. Pogba has been world class the last few weeks - it pains me to say that because I think he's an absolute cunt and I hate the thought of placing him in the company of players I admire. Whether he maintains it is another thing because I still don't buy the love in. Martial is a wonderful talent so it's great he isn't playing. The rest of their players are decent but nothing to lose sleep over.

I think we are the better team. If we don't let the hostility get to us, we can win. That was the hallmark of our great teams of the past.

• Upvote 1

We are going to drop points at some stage . Perversely I would take a win here and a draw against Everton rather than other way around based on what Utd have to play for and what they could do to City. Fully understand no easy games even with sides battling relegation but the 3 points for a win versus 1 for a draw is such a big incentive for relegation threatened teams that they will play more open against us and I am confident we will pick them off. So really think a sneaky win on Sunday could be worth more to us in the grander scheme of how the season plays out. 

6 hours ago, skaro said:

He's just jealous and bitter because, despite all his years of dedication to the craft, everyone's talking about Salah as a master diver.

This will be the game when Naby Kieta arrives in the premiership. He’s going to dominate just watch. I can feel it. 

We need to steam straight into these cunts and pull their trousers down hard, part they’re fury little bum holes and fill their fucking rings full of our red seed. 

Fuckin line manager in work is a fuckin Manc isn’t he. Twat. He’s the soundest manager I’ve ever had to be fair but unbearable when it comes to footy. To be fair I’ve been ripping the back out of him for months but I can’t handle it if we lose the smug cunt. 

5 hours ago, Ginny said:

This will be the game when Naby Kieta arrives in the premiership. He’s going to dominate just watch. I can feel it. 

We need to steam straight into these cunts and pull their trousers down hard, part they’re fury little bum holes and fill their fucking rings full of our red seed. 

I hope Naby Keita has a standout game too. And Baby Keith.