You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fraser: I want Liverpool to win the league

tlw content

If Liverpool fans are looking to follow the progress of a rival player with a sense of fondness in their heart, they shouldn't look further than Bournemouth's Ryan Fraser.

The Scottish winger has made his choice of who he would like to see lift the title this season, and he has voted in favour of the Reds.

The Liverpool Echo reported Fraser as saying:

" I just like watching good football, and I like the way Liverpool play. 

"They’ve been waiting for it for a long time, and with the players they’ve got, they’ll do it, I think. They only got beaten in one game, and you know what it’s like, people say they’re under pressure.

They’re not, are they?

Everyone gets beaten, and they’re still at the top of the league. I just think it was a little blip. I’ve got nothing to do with it, but I would like to see them win the league".

224116.jpg

Fraser's teammate Steve Cook was also glowing in his admiration, and this time it was the fans which won his praise.

" You could see that the crowd were going to play a major part in the game. I haven’t quite heard an atmosphere like it today, especially when they scored.

"The Liverpool fans got behind their team. I’m sure they’re going to play a huge part from now until the end of the season.”

Cook, the Cherries veteran who played a starring role in Bournemouth's stunning 4-3 victory against the Reds at the Vitality stadium in 2016, also passed comment on the form of Klopp's men which also impressed him greatly.

skysports-steve-cook-bournemoutjh-bournemouth_3962219.jpg

“The way they attack is really difficult to defend against. They don’t really give you much chance to get your game going, its really tough to play against.

"On this showing, it’s hard to see Liverpool dropping too many points again. But this is why everyone loves this league, because you never know what you’re going to get.

"If they go on to win the league, I’m sure they’ll fully deserve to do it.”

While there is sure to be a certain group of individuals who couldn't bear to see us raise the trophy come the end of the season, it's great to hear the thoughts of two current professionals who are not afraid in saying they think on the matter.

Fair play to them.

View full article

• Like 1

Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin', 
Tossed salad and scrambled eggs 

Oh My 
Mercy (alt: Quite stylish.) 

And maybe I seem a bit confused, 
Yeah maybe, but I got you pegged! 
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! 

But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs. 
They're callin' again. 

Scrambled eggs all over my face. What is a boy to do. 

Goodnight, everybody. 

The following are alternate endings: 

They're callin' again. 
Good night, Anfield, we love you. 

Good night. 
Fraser has left the building. 
Thank You! 

Goodnight, everybody. 
See you next year, we love ya. 

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

As opposed to hedge fund owners? I don't think anybody owns the moral high ground when it comes to football club ownership.

You know I’m no fan of FSG mate but there’s levels of cuntishness. 

For all of FSG’s faults and I think there’s many, you can’t accuse them of being a criminal oil state. 

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

You know I’m no fan of FSG mate but there’s levels of cuntishness. 

For all of FSG’s faults and I think there’s many, you can’t accuse them of being a criminal oil state. 

I'm not,but there aren't many extremely rich people whose money has come from morally good sorces.