Quantcast
Vowels Only Draft Idea - Rules and Discussion Thread - Page 14 - Draft Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Vowels Only Draft Idea - Rules and Discussion Thread

Albert.... fucking hell its started hasn't it lads. Ive got about 70 players left and about 50 make me weep inside if I have to pick any of them. 

Agger and Albert as a pairing? It’s my long held option that two left footed centre backs can’t play with each other. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pairing at the back where they are both left footed.

Similarly you never see a left footed right back, though right footed left backs are relatively common.

Just now, Sugar Ape said:

Agger and Albert as a pairing? It’s my long held option that two left footed centre backs can’t play with each other. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pairing at the back where they are both left footed.

Similarly you never see a left footed right back, though right footed left backs are relatively common.

He could easily line up with three at the back.

Agger—Albert—Edmilson

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Albert.... fucking hell its started hasn't it lads. Ive got about 70 players left and about 50 make me weep inside if I have to pick any of them. 

Anyone as bad as Adam Bogdan?

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

He could easily line up with three at the back.

Agger—Albert—Edmilson

Maybe but he’s still have two left footers. Doesn’t go for me, Clive. 

Just now, Sugar Ape said:

Maybe but he’s still have two left footers. Doesn’t go for me, Clive. 

In a back three I don’t think that would matter all that much for the person in the middle.

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Veteran draft move here from Ape.

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

In a back three I don’t think that would matter all that much for the person in the middle.

I’m not saying it matters but it matters. We’ll see how it ends up.

Picture of Babs right now. 

3BE87D67-F2BF-4C40-B912-28E0BBD61B8B.jpeg

• Upvote 1

From my end, I can only hope that the voters will be unbiased and recognize the technical superiority of my Iniesta - Thiago ALCANTARA midfield despite the controversy some participants are trying conjure up. 

I think there are still quite a lot of decent players left tbh - some positions more so than others. Decent central midfielders are becoming pretty scarce in particular. 

28 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Was Lee suggesting those around him take multiple picks last night as out today?

I assume so but I also assume he was talking more about during the day. I say we just wait anyway

54 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

Can't believe we've been shunted out of the main forum like a bunch of weirdos.

Fuck em all fuck em all fuck chelsea and millwall