Quantcast
Bayern Munich (H) Champions League. Last 16 (19/2/19) - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Bayern Munich (H) Champions League. Last 16 (19/2/19)

15 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Jamie Carragher has sorted me a ticket for this one. True story. 

Cunt.

(I waited until it was no longer your birthday before posting that.)

Stig outing Carragher as a ticket tout on a public forum. Don’t think Carragher will be too happy with that....

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Boateng is out for them.  

As is Ribery apparently.

Father all over again, so didn't travel.

2 hours ago, Lario said:

As is Ribery apparently.

Father all over again, so didn't travel.

No Muller, Ribery, Coman or Boateng 

32 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I read that Firmino could be out for us. At this rate, it could be Liverpool Under 23s against Bayern Munich Under 23s. Is Markovic still available for us?

Good,  full focus on the league now as it should be 

If Bobby is out it should be Origi over Shaqiri for me. Pace pace and more pace up top. Shaqiri looked far better as a impact sub

43 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

If Bobby is out it should be Origi over Shaqiri for me. Pace pace and more pace up top. Shaqiri looked far better as a impact sub

Shaqiri used to play for Bayern, how did it end? If the relationship went a bit sour and he has something to prove he might be well up for getting some revenge on them. 

That's brilliant.

Can't stand the "We are Liverpool. This means more" shtick though. Some of the promotional stuff and marketing from LFC makes me cringe. Sometimes less is more. 

3 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

That's brilliant.

Can't stand the "We are Liverpool. This means more" shtick though. Some of the promotional stuff and marketing from LFC makes me cringe. Sometimes less is more. 

Them flags on the way up to the ground make me cringe. With the words crossed out and that. Also hate that "We come not to play" fucking stay at home then 

We are all on this as Thommo has ruled us out of the title with his "everyone fears another era of Liverpool dominance once we win the league" comments.

11 minutes ago, gap30 said:

UEFA Champions League, Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

16.0 East
11067 H 3600

Free to air

Wanna buy any Danazol ?