You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bayern Munich (H) Champions League. Last 16 (19/2/19)

Bjornebye

No game for 10 days. We don't appear to enjoy a long break too much. (Defo going to do a draft for those who want, just to pass the time) 

No doubt about it that the league is the priority this season. Thankfully we are the Tuesday game so an extra day to prepare for Utd away. 

Bayern haven't been doing that well in the Bundesliga and I fully expect us to fucking annihilate them at Anfield. No way I would have said that 2 years ago. We are the better side now. Big European night, two giants of the game. Cant wait. Put the tie to bed 1st leg please Red men. 

10 fucking days. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Having no Virgil is a problem, hopefully it's balanced out by them missing Muller, and hopefully the long break before the game gives us the extra time to get our other lads back from injury. 

Teams simply can't cope with us at Anfield, I often ponder about what we would have done to Real Madrid if we drew them in the semis instead last year, I usually imagine Ronaldo crying about it. 

Good to be back and playing a proper European team instead of some no-marks like man city. 

And I agree about us needing to put this to bed in the first leg, our away form is a bit poo at the minute, if we can go into it a few goals clear then at least we can play the match on our own terms. 

I've missed this. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No game for 10 days. We don't appear to enjoy a long break too much. (Defo going to do a draft for those who want, just to pass the time) 

No doubt about it that the league is the priority this season. Thankfully we are the Tuesday game so an extra day to prepare for Utd away. 

Bayern haven't been doing that well in the Bundesliga and I fully expect us to fucking annihilate them at Anfield. No way I would have said that 2 years ago. We are the better side now. Big European night, two giants of the game. Cant wait. Put the tie to bed 1st leg please Red men. 

10 fucking days. 

Is this really the next match? Fuck.

I will be in on a draft, although it depends on what it is as if it's on types of cartoons shown on TV before the 1960s I will know next to nothing on this. Although cartoon characters has potential...

32 minutes ago, Aventus said:

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/amp/news/first-team/337769-photos-liverpool-arrive-in-marbella-for-training-camp

Looks like he's maybe learned his lesson regarding the Dubai diarrhoea, he's taken them to Marbella this time. 

We didn't do that well last time we went to Marbella either. 

Dubai was just fucking stupid though. We go to an Arab state and half the squad come back with food poisoning.

Not like our biggest competitor has any contacts there.