Quantcast
How was your day? - Page 4 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

 

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

 

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

 

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
.̯.

How was your day?

Recommended Posts

On 2/5/2019 at 10:18 PM, Bruce Spanner said:

Fucking horrific.

 

Found out my two week old boy might have quite a serious condition that requires major surgery.

 

Fuck you, life.

 

Well, turned out alright didn’t it!

 

Fuck you modern day cautious, fear of being sued so they put the patients through hell, medicine.

 

Went on a bender to celebrate, slept on the couch at her ‘request’ 

 

Lifes alright.

  • Upvote 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 10:36 AM, .̯. said:

First day back after a weekend of ripping out the bathroom.

Exhausted beyond belief.

 

Keep your filthy euphemisms to yourself.  Deviant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

Well, turned out alright didn’t it!

 

Fuck you modern day cautious, fear of being sued so they put the patients through hell, medicine.

 

Went on a bender to celebrate, slept on the couch at her ‘request’ 

 

Lifes alright.

And your cyber chums, I might add.

 

So when you’ve sobered up, details please...

 

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Champ said:

And your cyber chums, I might add.

 

So when you’ve sobered up, details please...

 

Thank you 

 

First hit a couple of bars in Islington, I know a damn good cocktail bar that does an early bird special and pretty much guaranteed blindness if you have more than four...

 

Oh, the hiatus?

 

Well, where to start. Met a girl fell in love, she’s awesome and as big a dickhead as I am. There are some alright ones out there! Married five years, couple of beautiful kids. Work is going incredibly well. In short, life is fucking good! 

 

Life became very busy, very quickly and I just stopped coming on here as much.

 

Hope all’s good your end, C? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

First hit a couple of bars in Islington, I know a damn good cocktail bar that does an early bird special and pretty much guaranteed blindness if you have more than four...

 

Oh, the hiatus?

 

Well, where to start. Met a girl fell in love, she’s awesome and as big a dickhead as I am. There are some alright ones out there! Married five years, couple of beautiful kids. Work is going incredibly well. In short, life is fucking good! 

 

Life became very busy, very quickly and I just stopped coming on here as much.

 

Hope all’s good your end, C? 

 

 

No! The baby, yer donut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Champ said:

No! The baby, yer donut

 

Ah, well, strap yourself in!

 

Born by emergency C-Section after abnormalities in the kidneys were found, the extent of which would only be known after birth. Straight to intensive care where we spent the next three weeks, bar one absolute clusterfuck of a night at home. He’s scanned, scrapped, cut, injected and subjected to everyfuckingthing in the world. His first operation, to correct the Kinsey issue is a success, he still needs to have a follow up, but that’s all good and not serious. The hospital then severely botch a simple procedure, enough for us to issue formal complaints against doctors.

 

Post op they ‘notice’ something which could be something quite serious, could mean complete bowl removal. So, again we’re stuck in ICU. The poor little fucker has not had a day where he’s not subjected to every fucking test on the planet. We had to do enemas twice daily, which is a hoot! He also has a milk allergy and can not feed from a bottle as it’s putting too much air in to his system and causing him pain, so my wife had to breast feed almost continually and didn’t sleep for more than an hour at a time.

 

The term ‘survival percentages’ are used.

 

We have world leading Professors, were transferred between all the best paediatric wards in London.

 

We end up having a biopsy which will tell us how bad it will be.... 

 

We spend the day on a ward with kids who are dying from cancer and their distraught parents. We wait and wait for the results...

 

Nothing, fucking nothing wrong with his bowel!

 

Its a fucking Soy allergy we figure out over the next couple of days.

 

All that pain and misery for him and it’s basic shit they should have figured out within five minutes with a few simple questions.

 

He’s home now and he’s great, so all’s we’ll and all that jazz, but the wee fucker hasn’t half had a tough first month on this rock. 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

Well, where to start. Met a girl fell in love, she’s awesome and as big a dickhead as I am. There are some alright ones out there! Married five years, couple of beautiful kids. Work is going incredibly well. In short, life is fucking good! 

 

Life became very busy, very quickly and I just stopped coming on here as much.

 

Hope all’s good your end, C? 

 

 

This is all well and good but doesn't explain why you still haven't replied to the text message I sent you on the 6th May 2012 when we were supposed to be heading for a pint and sunday dinner while I was in London.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, chevettehs said:

This is all well and good but doesn't explain why you still haven't replied to the text message I sent you on the 6th May 2012 when we were supposed to be heading for a pint and sunday dinner while I was in London.

 

Next time you’re in my endz, treacletits, I’ll take you for a good ol’kneesup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×