Quantcast
How was your day? - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Spring

How was your day?

9 minutes ago, Elite said:

Shite, I'd have had more fun in Zonko's wardrobe.

Turdseyes closet seems fun because he won't come out of it 

Chúc mừng năm mới.

Happy New Year from Vietnam.

Had a brilliant dinner and watched the midnight fireworks.

Barely stayed awake for the 3am start of a certain sporting(I use the term loosely event. So pissed off I got 2 hours sleep and if this hotel room had a wardrobe I'd be in there trying the rubber bands and spatula technique.

• Upvote 1

Yesterday's highlight was some new clueless blert of a boss run face first into an unmissable (for most) steel support due to his usual distraction and unawareness of what is actually going on around him. Boss blert. 

I've just told some businessman to get out of the silent carriage or hang up his phone call and he left so today's started alright. Fucking noisy business blert. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Yesterday's highlight was some new clueless blert of a boss run face first into an unmissable (for most) steel support due to his usual distraction and unawareness of what is actually going on around him. Boss blert. 

I've just told some businessman to get out of the silent carriage or hang up his phone call and he left so today's started alright. Fucking noisy business blert. 

Hasta la Vista,baby.

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

Just had a haircut. Felt like a new man for all of ten seconds until the woman who cuts my hair commented on how pasty I look. 

I think I’ll keep the £1 change today, love. 

She means you look like you are filled with vegetables. Oh Pasty.

27 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just had a haircut. Felt like a new man for all of ten seconds until the woman who cuts my hair commented on how pasty I look. 

I think I’ll keep the £1 change today, love. 

Did she crimp you? 

Just got a promotion I applied for. Get to argue with Dutch HR about cash later which is never fun but this should stop me getting too bored and make my CV look better for other applications. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just came back from a job interview. Was supposed to be on Friday but I missed it getting on the wrong train but they were good enough to reschedule. 1 hour of Competency questions and thoroughly checking my CV (asking about GCSEs take over 20 years ago) then a technical test. It was at 8am and involves an hour commute. If I get to the 2nd interview it'll be tomorrow at 7:30am. Luckily I have a baby daughter so early mornings are pretty standard. But who interviews at 7:30am?

Came back to the most hyper baby of all time and an exhausted wife. 

Had to get the bus to work this morning and it took over 2 fucking hours! I hate being late for anything, so that started the day just swell as I'll now have to stay late to catch up. On the flip side I'm now having a late lunch, drinking tea and eating scones.

4 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Just got a promotion I applied for. Get to argue with Dutch HR about cash later which is never fun but this should stop me getting too bored and make my CV look better for other applications. 

I'm sat here in one of my cornish cottages thinking, "that lad must live in the Netherlands"

1 hour ago, A Red said:

I'm sat here in one of my cornish cottages thinking, "that lad must live in the Netherlands"

I imagine Dutch HR being run by tall broad shouldered women who ride bicycles to work and are so no-nonsense that it is incredibly sexy. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A Red said:

Not to be confused with Neverland

56 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

I imagine Dutch HR being run by tall broad shouldered women who ride bicycles to work and are so no-nonsense that it is incredibly sexy. 

That's normally spot on. This is a very tight old bloke though. Negotiations can literally take months.