You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (A) 4/2/19 - Match Thread

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Fuck Man City - they've lost 4 of their last 10 league games. Why do people still go on saying they're going to win all of their remaining games? They're not invincible. They're...vincible. 

Anyway, tonight:

West Ham United - one

Liverpool - three.

City are so yesterday. The team to orgasm over on here currently are Utd.

Hope the players don't read some of the posts on this thread, bottling it because West Ham have lost a few so they should be up for it more than us.... . They've lost a few lately because they're not brilliant (didn't want to say shite).

We play well we win simple as...

Just pin this up on the dressing room wall Jurgen an hour before K.O

Image result for karren brady sullivan gold

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Fuck Man City - they've lost 4 of their last 10 league games. Why do people still go on saying they're going to win all of their remaining games? They're not invincible. They're...vincible. 

Anyway, tonight:

West Ham United - one

Liverpool - three.

Agree with a lot that. Only thing with city is that they are capable of puting together a 13 game winning run. I personally think they will drop 4-7 points myself. With Spurs, you know that they will drop points and quite a few at that, so unless we collapse, i just can't see them finishing higher than us. 

Our mindset has to be 13 games from greatness and tick the wins off one at a time. City dropping points needs to be seen as a bonus rather than a given. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

Hearing affable Reds supremo Jurgen Klopp has described the existence of two match threads on TLW as ‘totally not cool, not cool at all in this moment.’ 

Last time it happened on the MF, Dougie Do’ins went over my head and we lost at Napoli.

It never ends well and Remmie seemingly doesn’t give a shit. 

In answer to “when your arse goes”

i can proudly say, 15:06 Monday afternoon before the 20:00 KO against the ‘ammers.

im looking forward to 22:00 though when I can admit to being a silly boy for not having faith in a team that’s just come off a 5-1 win.

1 hour ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Too many people far too cocky about tonight and that always bites us on the arse. Be cautious you fuck sticks 

Some people on the match threads are so cautious, they shit themselves when an opposition defender has the ball in his own six yard box.

• Upvote 2