You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

United (Away). 8pm, 4th February

Remmie

19 minutes ago, dylstar said:

Thought we were playing Yernited on the 24th of February.  I'm confused.....

I think we now have two match threads for the West Ham United match. I don't know which one to bitch about the players in on Monday night now. Especially after we have failed to score our 8th goal of the night.

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I think we now have two match threads for the West Ham United match. I don't know which one to bitch about the players in on Monday night now. Especially after we have failed to score our 8th goal of the night.

I am gonna go after Henderson in this thread and our bench on the other thread.

• Upvote 2

I am probably worse for wear so apologies for the next bit.

Remmie mate whether we like them or not there is actually only one United to any red. As sad as that may seem it is the truth. You not grasping this makes me doubt your ability to carry us on to our next big game.West Ham united. Deliberate little u. 

Take a powder brother and let the left back with a wand of left peg carry us forward as he has so far. Don’ttry to fix what ain’t broke. Step up Stig I’m a superstitious cunt and you have got us to where we are. Not Klopp, not Mo, not Virgie. You. Come on now

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Got a nagging feeling that this will be a draw. Man City will beat Everton and go top on goal difference.

We're 5 points above them so that's not possible T, though something tells me you know this and it's all part of a cunning ruse. 

I remember the boos when we went top v west ham in 2008 - crazy!

It is such a shame that we can't replicate the European big game atmosphere in the league.  The league games are mostly silent and full of sheer panic unless we blow the other team away.

We know Anfield and our atmosphere wins us European games, yet we don't replicate it in the league.

There are various theories/arguments as to why this happens but it would be great to fix the problem once and for all!

At least we will have some atmosphere v United though!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, INTORRESTING said:

I remember the boos when we went top v west ham in 2008 - crazy!

It is such a shame that we can't replicate the European big game atmosphere in the league.  The league games are mostly silent and full of sheer panic unless we blow the other team away.

We know Anfield and our atmosphere wins us European games, yet we don't replicate it in the league.

There are various theories/arguments as to why this happens but it would be great to fix the problem once and for all!

At least we will have some atmosphere v United though!

Funnily enough thats exactly what cost us on that title run in. We lost less games than the Mancs and beat them home and away but ultimately we drew far too many matches and that west hame match was an example of that.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Remmie said:

We're 5 points above them so that's not possible T, though something tells me you know this and it's all part of a cunning ruse. 

He's spot on.   If this is a draw we'll be level on points after they beat Everton.     Albeit,  with a game in hand. 

6 minutes ago, Grinch said:

He's spot on.   If this is a draw we'll be level on points after they beat Everton.     Albeit,  with a game in hand. 

Yeah he is, didn't realise they played Arsenal yesterday. 

Hey fellas, who's the goose?