Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 95 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

2 minutes ago, Arnaud said:

Thanks for this top post. Why did Ejaria leave Rangers out of nowhere ?

I think he liked it other than his own fans racially abusing him.

And the weather was probably shite.

And the food

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think he liked it other than his own fans racially abusing him.

And the weather was probably shite.

And the food

What kind of freak doesn’t love haggis?

6 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I literally just read somebody in this thread say that VVD didn’t transform our defence. Wow. 

I think it's true. We didn't have a defence before him so he created it. Along with Allison of course. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

Alot of twitter chat thar we've agreed to sign Nicolas pepe from lille. 

I don't care about his numbers or stats. But he's African, so I'm in!! 

That would be awesome

I still see people moaning about losing African players in January even though the Nations cup was moved to the summer and it's been widely reported for over a year.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I still see people moaning about losing African players in January even though the Nations cup was moved to the summer and it's been widely reported for over a year.

Yeah, but we'll really struggle without them in January. I wish they'd fuck the Nations Cup of African Cup of Nations off completely...

18 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Yeah, but we'll really struggle without them in January. I wish they'd fuck the Nations Cup of African Cup of Nations off completely...

I'm just glad they keep having it in January. 

7 minutes ago, Boss said:

Rumours that Pepe has told other clubs if our interest is serious, we are his number 1 pick.

We are waiting to see if Mbappe would join us first. yeah-e-yeah 

GRIEZMANN DEAL OFF?

Barcelona have suffered a setback in their pursuit of Antoine Griezmann according to Spanish outlet Mundo Deportivo

The Frenchman has been tipped to join the La Liga champions after announcing his exit from Atletico Madrid - but the deal has reportedly stalled and Barca are already looking at other alternative targets

24 minutes ago, Boss said:

De Gea has reportedly turned down a massive new contract to stay at United. Pogba and him looking for the exit door.

Ah, Mr Solskjær, come in, come in. You are most welcome to our humble emporium. Tea? Coffee? Something stronger perhaps? Please browse our collection of treasure. We happen to have two goalkeepers in stock, one of whom is a Champion’s League finalist no less....

• Upvote 1

Shame about Brandt but think he always preferred staying in Germany. Sancho will probably be off after next season, so pretty smart planning from Dortmund as usual.

Hope the Pepe soundbites are true, even though I haven't seen anything myself. He's never hidden he's a huge Chelsea fan though, probably because of Drogba.