You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

10 minutes ago, Trojan1892 said:

Icardi is quality but his mrs is a nightmare, I don’t think they are arsed about selling him either, Lautaro Martinez looks a player for them mind you, probably be the main man.

We should have signed Piatek before Milan, he’s got everything.

Once a few scouse girls got their teeth into her she would soon shut the fuck up 

On 2/12/2019 at 2:59 PM, 3 Stacks said:

Agreed. This is why we wanted Fekir and why our top priority is probably a #10. 

Yeah, but did you start a fucking thread about it, to then have it look like we were going to sign him, only for it to all fuck up because you jinxed it and now look a cunt? 

No. No you didn't. That was me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Hank Moody said:

Yeah, but did you start a fucking thread about it, to then have it look like we were going to sign him, only for it to all fuck up because you jinxed it and now look a cunt? 

No. No you didn't. That was me. 

Owning your shit is what it's about, if you were catholic you would get some hail Mary's at confession, but this is TLW call someone a cunt and move on.

• Upvote 1

That Ziyech has been the best player in Holland for three years now. Starting to approach Suarez levels of dominance. I actually think this current generation might be the best they've had for many years.  De Ligt, De Jong, Ziyech, Lozano and Bergwijn look like they could all go on to prove themselves at the top level. 

JUVE PROPOSE SALAH SWAP DEAL
On Tuesday, there were whispers of Juventus’s interest in Mo Salah. It was reckoned then that Juve were willing to pay around £175million for the Liverpool winger. Well, the plot thickens…

Apparently now Juve’s offer for Salah will involve Paulo Dybala and £44million. That’s the good word according to Tuttosport, who go big with the story on their front page on Friday morning

That would value Dybala at around £132million – make of that what you will. The Argentina star isn’t particularly enjoying living in Cristiano Ronaldo’s shadow, scoring only two goals in 20 Serie A appearances. No wonder the Old Lady fancies a bit of Salah, who is on 17 goals and joint-leader of the race for the Premier League Golden Boot.

I'm surprised that Juventus haven't offered to want him on a 2 year loan deal. That stupid woman pundit said he was another Juan Cuadrado and Juventus probably think they can blag another similar deal. 

Ziyech has been good the last couple of times I've watched him for Ajax. Didn't do much in the World Cup but Morocco just wanted to turn up and put ten men behind the ball for 3 games.

Harry Wilson insists his ambition is to play for Liverpool and believes “everything is going along the right path”.

The 21-year-old attacker join Frank Lampard’s Derby last summer on a season-long loan and has proved a hit in the second tier.

Wilson has made 29 appearances in all competitions for the Rams, scoring 12 goals and grabbing four assists.

He is one of three loanees at Pride Park alongside Chelsea duo Mason Mount and Fikayo Tomori, and Wilson and Mount, whose careers are going in the same direction are currently living together.

“The main focus this season is to get promoted with Derby,” Wilson told the Daily Mail.

“But Mason’s goal is to play for Chelsea and my goal is to play for Liverpool. I have always felt like a Liverpool player. Everything is going along the right path.”

Wilson has also revealed he is in regular contact with Jurgen Klopp via text and after the spectacular goal against Man Utd earlier in the season he received a congratulatory text from the Liverpool boss.

“He dropped me a text to tell me he’d watched it and he was delighted with the performance – and the goal!” Wilson said.

“A couple of weeks ago there was another message saying, ‘Good result, good goal – keep going’. When you get those texts, it is a massive boost. You know you aren’t forgotten.

“I didn’t realise the goal at United was as good as it was because I went off celebrating,” said Wilson.

“It wasn’t until I was on the bus on the way back here that I watched it on Twitter and saw the movement that I had got on it. With it being at Old Trafford made it even more special.”

1 hour ago, Thoth said:

JUVE PROPOSE SALAH SWAP DEAL
On Tuesday, there were whispers of Juventus’s interest in Mo Salah. It was reckoned then that Juve were willing to pay around £175million for the Liverpool winger. Well, the plot thickens…

Apparently now Juve’s offer for Salah will involve Paulo Dybala and £44million. That’s the good word according to Tuttosport, who go big with the story on their front page on Friday morning

That would value Dybala at around £132million – make of that what you will. The Argentina star isn’t particularly enjoying living in Cristiano Ronaldo’s shadow, scoring only two goals in 20 Serie A appearances. No wonder the Old Lady fancies a bit of Salah, who is on 17 goals and joint-leader of the race for the Premier League Golden Boot.

Christ, if you're going to make up a story at least make it semi-realistic.

On 2/14/2019 at 10:24 AM, ZonkoVille77 said:

Plus one for Havertz. He has something about him and I reckon Klopp would turn him into a superstar. 

Just reading that Arsenal are interested in Havertz although Liverpool have sent scouts to watch him, with stories that he has already visited Melwood. Perhaps to see how he leans?