Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 82 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

I think I’ve said it before but every other day there’s a story from Real or one of their mouthpieces about how Bale is going to be sold and has to leave etc.  The days in between are somebody from Bale’s camp saying he’s going nowhere.  He’s being paid about 400k a week a apparently.  I think only the mancs would have been stupid enough to pay money for him and match those wages but after the Sanchez deal and having Mourinho blow millions I think even they are fed up of getting ripped off.  He will be at Real until his contract finishes which is in 3 years or Real let him leave for nothing whilst paying some of his wages.

31 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I think I’ve said it before but every other day there’s a story from Real or one of their mouthpieces about how Bale is going to be sold and has to leave etc.  The days in between are somebody from Bale’s camp saying he’s going nowhere.  He’s being paid about 400k a week a apparently.  I think only the mancs would have been stupid enough to pay money for him and match those wages but after the Sanchez deal and having Mourinho blow millions I think even they are fed up of getting ripped off.  He will be at Real until his contract finishes which is in 3 years or Real let him leave for nothing whilst paying some of his wages.

The Mancs are the same with Sanchez. 

"Yeah we'll sell him in the summer."

"He's not going to Leave whilst he's on £400k a week"

"He will, someone will have him"

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Mirror reporting that we had scouts at Lyon's game at the weekend. Fekir? Depay? Aouar?

The Echo have suggested Ndombele may have been among those we were looking at. In short, none of the journos have a clue what we've got planned for the summer.

This Ornstein bloke is just getting a bit of publicity for himself. He is an Arsenal mouthpiece but knows exactly what every club are doing in the summer. Like he is in Jurgens mind, Edwards is his telepathic puppet. 

He is controlling Edwards. “ you will not strengthen from a position of strength ooooohhhhh. You will only spend 13 m aaaaaaaahhhhhh. Stop looking away from my eyes “

19 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Grujic is being linked to a permanent move to Hertha, with Atleti also interested, for a reported fee of.....£34m!

Not good. We were asking 40million a couple of weeks back.

Oh do Fuck off.....

Real Madrid will follow up a deal for Chelsea’s Eden Hazard with a move for Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah, according to a French journalist.

L’Equipe claimed on Tuesday that Real Madrid will wait patiently to announce the signing of Hazard after Chelsea’s Europa League final against Arsenal on May 29.

The report from France adds that a fee of around €100million (£86million) was agreed a while ago and Hazard is ready to leave Stamford Bridge.

And following the arrival of Hazard, French journalist Philippe Carayon has said that Real Madrid – who have Zinedine Zidane back at the helm – will look to add Salah to their squad.

“Concerning Real Madrid and its reconstruction, after Hazard, Zidane and Real want another big striker,” Carayon told Canal+.

“It is Mohamed Salah. This is, after Hazard, their other priority.

“They want to build a super big trio of attack. We know that he (Zidane) does not want any more of Bale.

“With Salah, it flows naturally.”

21 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Oh do Fuck off.....

Real Madrid will follow up a deal for Chelsea’s Eden Hazard with a move for Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah, according to a French journalist.

L’Equipe claimed on Tuesday that Real Madrid will wait patiently to announce the signing of Hazard after Chelsea’s Europa League final against Arsenal on May 29.

The report from France adds that a fee of around €100million (£86million) was agreed a while ago and Hazard is ready to leave Stamford Bridge.

And following the arrival of Hazard, French journalist Philippe Carayon has said that Real Madrid – who have Zinedine Zidane back at the helm – will look to add Salah to their squad.

“Concerning Real Madrid and its reconstruction, after Hazard, Zidane and Real want another big striker,” Carayon told Canal+.

“It is Mohamed Salah. This is, after Hazard, their other priority.

“They want to build a super big trio of attack. We know that he (Zidane) does not want any more of Bale.

“With Salah, it flows naturally.”

2x Golden Boot winner, fastest scorer in club history. one of the 2019 Time Magazine 100, contracted until 2023, playing for one of the greatest league teams in football history & consecutive Champions League finalists. In this era, £400m sounds about right.

They can shove their "super big trio of attack" up their falangist arses. They can't afford to muscle the top 6 any more unless the player in question is dropping their knickers a la Phil.

image.jpeg

"Yeah, let's talk business, Zinedine. First of all, you're all done. Real Madrid don't even have that kind of muscle anymore. Ronaldo's gone, right? You're getting chased out of Spain by Barcelona and the other clubs. What do you think is going on here? You think you can come to my club and take Salah!?"

• Upvote 5

Twitterings that Lloyd Kelly is on his way from Bristol City to replace Moreno. Other Twitterings have him going to Southampton.

2 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Not good. We were asking 40million a couple of weeks back.

It was 40m Euro's. Atletico Madrid were interested and that was what we quotes them.

15 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Sporting Lisbon youth striker Andre 'Nuno' Cardoso being tipped to join Liverpool as his contract expires in one month. 18 years old and not played for Sporting first team. 

He’ll be at Brentford by Xmas