You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Anubis

Rabiot though only if Milner and Lallana decides they're off. Not sure we need another 6/8 midfielder 

I'd give Dani Alves a 12 month deal. Would give the option to rest/rotate Trent while keeping the attacking threat

11 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Rabiot though only if Milner and Lallana decides they're off. Not sure we need another 6/8 midfielder 

I'd give Dani Alves a 12 month deal. Would give the option to rest/rotate Trent while keeping the attacking threat

That decision shouldn't be Lallanas,  midfield clearly can be improved this summer. 

Just now, Grinch said:

That decision shouldn't be Lallanas,  midfield clearly can be improved this summer. 

It's numbers

Fabinho, Gini, Nabby, Henderson, Chamberlain for 3 places and that before any thoughts of a number 10. 

23 minutes ago, Boss said:

It depends what happens with Joao Felix because he's really the perfect alternate for Bobby, but someone like Depay playing in Firmino's role would be a huge improvement over Sturridge. 

Glen Murray would be a better alternative to Sturridge at this point

45 minutes ago, Boss said:

It depends what happens with Joao Felix because he's really the perfect alternate for Bobby, but someone like Depay playing in Firmino's role would be a huge improvement over Sturridge. 

Possibly for Depay. He fits into a fluid front three nicely but he's not the most selfless and I don't think he would handle being only a rotation option well. I don't think he's got the attitude, he's had a crap season for Lyon and then he plays for Holland and he's fantastic. The fee would have to be pretty low for it to be worth the risk, Imo. 

Felix is so good and so suited to the role but he's either got a 120m release clause or he's about to sign a contract that will contain that, I forget. Out of our price range in all likelihood. 

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Possibly for Depay. He fits into a fluid front three nicely but he's not the most selfless and I don't think he would handle being only a rotation option well. I don't think he's got the attitude, he's had a crap season for Lyon and then he plays for Holland and he's fantastic. The fee would have to be pretty low for it to be worth the risk, Imo. 

Felix is so good and so suited to the role but he's either got a 120m release clause or he's about to sign a contract that will contain that, I forget. Out of our price range in all likelihood. 

Depay might be an option for the Coutinho role as well. Right footed, good shot from distance. He's played in Fekirs position 4 times this season for Lyon and has 4 goals and 3 assists from those games. As you say though, the attitude and the fee is the issue. 

1 hour ago, Boss said:

Depay is not good enough for our bench . He’s got one good game every 5 games, he does not work and he’s way too self centered. Never a Klopp player 

• Upvote 5