Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 301 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Is sancho really that good or is it a case of the story of a young lad going abroad and doing well rather than clinging to the prem elevating his real level.

German league being more than a but shit would make me weary too. 

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Is sancho really that good or is it a case of the story of a young lad going abroad and doing well rather than clinging to the prem elevating his real level.

When you watch him, he looks like he has the talent and also the arrogance/confidence you need to be a great player, but I don't think he would fit our style of play as it is right now. He seems like a wide playmaker, not a forward, which is fine, but we'd have to change formation/tactics. 

If we were to pay 100m+ it's for potential because he doesn't score enough goals, currently. Just on the base goal and assist stats he's been very similar to Ousmane Dembele. 

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

When you watch him, he looks like he has the talent and also the arrogance/confidence you need to be a great player, but I don't think he would fit our style of play as it is right now. He seems like a wide playmaker, not a forward, which is fine, but we'd have to change formation/tactics. 

If we were to pay 100m+ it's for potential because he doesn't score enough goals, currently. Just on the base goal and assist stats he's been very similar to Ousmane Dembele. 

Sounds like a description of Salah pre Liverpool.

6 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Hate to say it but that Hudson-Odoi lad at Chelsea looks a better player than  Sancho, at leasy when I've seen them play.