Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

You should've. 

If you told me you were French I'd believe that 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If you told me you were French I'd believe that 

I'm French Canadian. 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'm French Canadian. 

You're no GSP I'll grant you.

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'm French Canadian. 

I suppose we had to get something bad to balance out Nunavut Patrick’s awesomeness.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Isn't he the one who pretended a member of his family had passed away to get out of playing in a match?

Incorrect, Shooter. Two living family members...

secretsofasuccessfulmarriage1.png

4 hours ago, Red House said:

Alexander Kacaniklic

Funny how he's the one who actually made it at Fulham instead of Dalla Valle and Butchmann.

Just checked because I totally forgot he existed.  Buchtmann's played nearly 150 games for St Pauli.

Nathan Ake has a rare ability to look good while his team concede a shit load of goals. Reminds me a bit of myself when I was younger, delighted with my performance apart from the bit where the guy I was marking scored a hatrick. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, No2 said:

Nathan Ake has a rare ability to look good while his team concede a shit load of goals. Reminds me a bit of myself when I was younger, delighted with my performance apart from the bit where the guy I was marking scored a hatrick. 

So you were No2 by name AND by nature.

1 hour ago, No2 said:

I thought Zouma would be a beast of a centre back. Watching him for Everton just funny. 

25 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Thauvin, Ben Arfa and the yellow Tellytubby. 

3 Stacks has dropped a bollock there. 

Ben Arfa is near the end, unfortunately. The time to get him was after his Nice stint when he was playing like a Parisian Maradona. Would still have him, obviously, but it would be a struggle to watch a once great player past his prime. 

Thauvin is good, but probably not good enough to spend big money on. Although, he does need a new challenge as Marseille are a sinking ship. He's quite a good goal scorer.