Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'm French Canadian. 

I suppose we had to get something bad to balance out Nunavut Patrick’s awesomeness.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Isn't he the one who pretended a member of his family had passed away to get out of playing in a match?

Incorrect, Shooter. Two living family members...

secretsofasuccessfulmarriage1.png

4 hours ago, Red House said:

Alexander Kacaniklic

Funny how he's the one who actually made it at Fulham instead of Dalla Valle and Butchmann.

Just checked because I totally forgot he existed.  Buchtmann's played nearly 150 games for St Pauli.

Nathan Ake has a rare ability to look good while his team concede a shit load of goals. Reminds me a bit of myself when I was younger, delighted with my performance apart from the bit where the guy I was marking scored a hatrick. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, No2 said:

Nathan Ake has a rare ability to look good while his team concede a shit load of goals. Reminds me a bit of myself when I was younger, delighted with my performance apart from the bit where the guy I was marking scored a hatrick. 

So you were No2 by name AND by nature.

1 hour ago, No2 said:

I thought Zouma would be a beast of a centre back. Watching him for Everton just funny. 

25 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Thauvin, Ben Arfa and the yellow Tellytubby. 

3 Stacks has dropped a bollock there. 

Ben Arfa is near the end, unfortunately. The time to get him was after his Nice stint when he was playing like a Parisian Maradona. Would still have him, obviously, but it would be a struggle to watch a once great player past his prime. 

Thauvin is good, but probably not good enough to spend big money on. Although, he does need a new challenge as Marseille are a sinking ship. He's quite a good goal scorer.