Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 296 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Bobby Duncan would do well to fire his agent, and rid himself of any hangers-on who keeps telling him that a place in the first team is his by rights. That's the same stunt that saw him leave Man City. His agent is clearly a 100 carrot cunt who in a very short space of time has shown himself to be completely incompetent.

He's not shite, but I think both Brewster and Glatzel have a bit more about them.  That said he could well go the same way as Sinclair.

Still, the bombardment he's getting on twitter and Instagram is out of line.  Getting played out like a bad panto and it's that agent's fault.

9 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Still, the bombardment he's getting on twitter and Instagram is out of line.  Getting played out like a bad panto and it's that agent's fault.

Suspect that is part of the “See, his position is untenable” genius of this winnit.

59 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Suspect that is part of the “See, his position is untenable” genius of this winnit.

Precisely. Free agent = signing on fee

This is just horrendous behaviour from someone representing a person with mental health issues (according to him)

Seriously, just warn the lad if he continues to have this wankspangle representing him that he can show himself out! Agents are a fucking poison, this cunt is acting like that Aidey bellend who represented Sterling!

19 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Seriously, just warn the lad if he continues to have this wankspangle representing him that he can show himself out! Agents are a fucking poison, this cunt is acting like that Aidey bellend who represented Sterling!

That would get hime what he wants.  The case when letting him rot in the reserves makes sense.

Find some off the grass Suarez was made to train on. Mental health issues my arse. Double his wages and you'd see him as his agent frolicking in a meadow somewhere high on rainbows and sipping asti. 

Cunts.

Saif to say that the wankspangle is probably regretting poking the hornets nest given all of his nasty, dubious little tweets have been dragged into the summer sun.

The best part of the whole thing is that apparently the Saif character who's his agent was contacting all the women on babestation on instagram to offer to "fly them to Dubai."

One of them recorded it and has posted the video to twitter of him begging her to "come visit me, baby, I'll hook you up" and the like. Utterly humiliating.

When it comes to Liverpool twitter, you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

4 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

The best part of the whole thing is that apparently the Saif character who's his agent was contacting all the women on babestation on instagram to offer to "fly them to Dubai."

One of them recorded it and has posted the video to twitter of him begging her to "come visit me, baby, I'll hook you up" and the like. Utterly humiliating.

When it comes to Liverpool twitter, you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Heard that, comedy gold. 

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

He’s just the gift that keeps on giving.

EDFhRcQWkAA80Eo?format=jpg&name=large

Didn't think it was possible to own yourself on twitter harder than this lad, but this Saif character is going to give him a real run for his money:

D6chIFGWAAEAXZg.jpg

I get it's not appropriate for the club to have a hand in agent selection, but where is the support to avoid bellends like this latching onto young players?  Isn't the PFA meant to help here, isn't there a rep at the club?