Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 294 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

17 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Let him rot in the reserves...erm

Nonsense. Let him rot in the Development Squad....

Playing on the image of the club and mental health issues. Now we know why City played hardball the kid seems trouble. Badly advised and will never make it with his attitude. Let him rot, hold is registration like City did. 

Doesn't add up considering everything that's happened in preseason.  Not surprised he's looking elsewhere since he's third best out of three very good strikers at the same age at the club, but still - escalated rapidly right now?

I’m not sure what he expects. I can only speculate that he’s not the brightest bulb and is being advised to agitate for a move by unscrupulous 'advisors', who I’m sure profited when he walked away from Man City little more than a year ago. Either way, there are massive question marks over his mentality that you don’t tend to get with genuinely top-tier players.

Keep hold of him until an acceptable offer arrives / his contract runs out. He can change his name to a symbol if he really feels enslaved playing under-23 football for a wage that 99.9% of people can only dream of.

Just now, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

To be fair it was our old mate Andy Ward back when he pulled his famous move, but he’s been with this fella for several years.

Haha, Christ. Who is advising these kids, man? Jeez