Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 262 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

16 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

What’s Freddy Mercury got to do with this?

Coutinho wants to break free.

Lallana as a slightly too convincing schoolgirl in the accompanying video.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Coutinho wants to break free.

Lallana as a slightly too convincing schoolgirl in the accompanying video.

Oooh you're my best friend 

Takers at €36m euros?

If we’re willing to sell we must have someone lined up. Surely?

20 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

If that's real, I don't think you can turn down 36m Euros for Shaqiri. That's a huge bid. We'd have to have a replacement lined up right away, though. 

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

If that's real, I don't think you can turn down 36m Euros for Shaqiri. That's a huge bid. We'd have to have a replacement lined up right away, though. 

I don't think that's a huge bid at all. That's Tyrone Mings and a multipack of freddos. 

Just now, Remmie said:

I don't think that's a huge bid at all. That's Tyrone Mings and a multipack of freddos. 

36m Euros for a player who isn't in the starting 11 and who is at an age where improvement usually ends is pretty big, in my opinion. It's not one you just reject instantly. 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

36m Euros for a player who isn't in the starting 11 and who is at an age where improvement usually ends is pretty big, in my opinion. It's not one you just reject instantly. 

I agree. He’s not good enough to start regularly for us and won’t ever be. 

14 minutes ago, Baltar said:

We'd be total imbeciles to let Shaqiri leave. We already have little quality up front outside our regular front 3.

He doesn't get in the first 11. That's all we need, just 11 players to play 65 games.

Seriously, if he goes, we must be bringing someone in.

36m euros would cover the Coutinho loan fee for a year until we are able to pay the balance of his fee next summer and is absolutely in no way a true story or going to happen but nonetheless I am already naked from the waist down and covered in sudocrem.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

36m euros would cover the Coutinho loan fee for a year until we are able to pay the balance of his fee next summer and is absolutely in no way a true story or going to happen but nonetheless I am already naked from the waist down and covered in sudocrem.

Flash git. Use swarfega like the rest of us.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

viRdjil’s prediction: we’ll sell Shaqiri and bring in Coutinho.

If that happens, I'll be 1) surprised 2) surprised 3) unsure 4) surprised 5) unsure that selling a player to facilitate a loan move is good 14) surprised 1) Pineapple. 

If he's replaced by a good player then great if it's just money in the bank then fuck it id rather keep him. I just can't see a scenario where we take Coutinho back after the way he left plus the kind of deal we made with Barca saying it will cost 100 million plus for you to buy any future players. It would seem like a deal neither club would want a part of.

If you want to see clear evidence why we've overtaken and lapped Arsenal several times over the past couple of years, they're trying to sign David Luiz off Chelsea after searching all around Europe for a centre back.