Quantcast
Summer 2019 Transfer Thread - Page 207 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

3 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Eriksen ? Fuck no. He's a lazy cunt and has a questionable attitude. Always gone missing when it really matters.

Most Spurs fans aren't arsed if he leaves, which says it all.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Eriksen ? Fuck no. He's a lazy cunt and has a questionable attitude. Always gone missing when it really matters.

You know they are talking about Christien and not Sven-Goran? 

Eriksen has tremendous workrate in addition to being really good. I wouldn't pay massive money for him, though. He's at his peak and he hasn't shown to be a difference maker at the very highest level.

What's telling is that he gave a come and get me plea at the end of the season and no top club seems all that interested. 

But if it was a choice between him or Coutinho for our squad and style of play, I'd pick Eriksen. 

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

This is nice and succinct on Bale here:

Speaking after the game, Zidane said: "We hope he leaves soon."

Bales agent has called Zidane a disgrace after he said that, all over for him there, Bayern to replace Ribery I reckon

I'd have Eriksen here. His fitness is elite level. Could easily see him having a Milner style career where he's quality into his mid 30's. 

48 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

How many games was that after as Milner generally covers about 10km a game? Also it would be better to know the minutes played per player as some may have been subs for games or subbed off. 

Stats like this are bollocks as its selective to prove a point.

1 hour ago, SlugTrail said:

How many games was that after as Milner generally covers about 10km a game? Also it would be better to know the minutes played per player as some may have been subs for games or subbed off. 

Stats like this are bollocks as its selective to prove a point.

He's always in the top 10 in the league for distance covered. He covered about 13km a game (in the CL) for Ajax before he arrived at Spurs. He's got similar stamina to Milner and Henderson.

2 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

That’s an impressive amount of bollocks and wrongness to fit into one post. 

3 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

As a few have posted, he's one of the hardest working players around. 

If spurs fans aren't arsed about losing him, it won't because they don't rate him, it's because they're bitter he doesn't want to stay. A bit like part of our fan base with coutinho. He's their best best player for me, with son and Kane a little way behind. 

41 minutes ago, Boss said:

He's always in the top 10 in the league for distance covered. He covered about 13km a game (in the CL) for Ajax before he arrived at Spurs. He's got similar stamina to Milner and Henderson.

That might be bit the graph above doesn't give any meaningful information. Is it after 4 games or 10. Have the players all played 90 mins per game. Stats are good but they have to have context otherwise they are meaningless.

He's been top 10 multiple times.

distance-total.jpg?strip=all&w=791&quali

distance-charts-2.jpg?strip=all&w=949&qu

https://talksport.com/football/229592/premier-league-distance-covered-which-players-have-run-furthest-season-including-two/

https://www.premierleague.com/news/510837

I don't have access to Opta stats but I'd presume he's been in the top 10 more times than he's been out of it - for average distance covered in a game.

2 hours ago, Boss said:

Think he had largest distance covered in Europe while at Ajax. 

37 minutes ago, Boss said:

He's been top 10 multiple times.

distance-total.jpg?strip=all&w=791&quali

distance-charts-2.jpg?strip=all&w=949&qu

https://talksport.com/football/229592/premier-league-distance-covered-which-players-have-run-furthest-season-including-two/

https://www.premierleague.com/news/510837

I don't have access to Opta stats but I'd presume he's been in the top 10 more times than he's been out of it - for average distance covered in a game.

Just goes to show how unreal Bobby's workrate is for a forward.

• Upvote 1